Jesse James

Mar 14, 2012
Lancaster County, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My Pop passed away on Valentines night. My best friend, my metal detecting partner. I'll miss that glimmer in his eyes when he popped those silvers out of the dirt. We had the most amazing summers. All we could think about is hittin' the dirt again this summer. I can't imagine how to replace a partner like him. But I know he will be beside me and my detector in spirit this summer. You will be a great loss to our hobby forever. Miss you Pop... 1954-2014

image-330963038.jpg

Upvote 0

ffighter14

Dec 13, 2013
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear of your loss. I just celebrated my fathers 90th birthday and my 60th birthday. I still don't know were all the years went.

DiggerB

Feb 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker VI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am so sorry for you loss. I am new here but wanted to let you know that I will be saying a prayer for you. Sounds like you and your dad have the same kind of relationship my son and I do. It is an unbelievable thrill for a father to have a grown son that wants to spend time together and do things. He was a blessed man to have you.

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My sincere condolences. What a wonderful thing to have shared this hobby with someone so close to you. It always makes every find so much better when your sharing it with someone you love.

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
We share your sorrow at this difficult time. I'm so very glad you and your dad spent much time together -- that's the best! Whenever I miss my mom & dad, my sister & my best lifetime friend, I talk to them or go for a quiet walk in the woods or by the oceans they all loved so much Andi

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very sorry for the loss of your dad/friend/hunting partner, our prayers for you and your family.
He will always go on with you in cherished memories, never forgotten.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am very sorry for your family's loss. As many have said, it seems you 2 had a wonderful relationship. This has left you with many memories, I am sure. I pray you have these for as long as you live so that he can still live through them. He will be that little voice that guides you on your hunts now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread