ROAD ROAST

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Take a two or three pound roast and place it and carrots and potatos in aluminum foil wrapped twice. Lay it on the top of your car engine near the valve covers. Drive to your favorite coinshooting site. When you get there your lunch is cooked to a turn. Most engines run about 450 degrees on the surface. Should be thoroughly cooked in 45 minutes to an hour. Especially fun if you pick up hitch hikers and ask if they are hungry. exanimo, ss

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
just make sure you dont pick up the meat on the road as well! ;) lol

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
stud564 said:
i won't be able to do this. My car shoots oil all over the hood.

Stud, in your case it'll be called Sauted Road Roast. ;) ButI think the foil double wrapped would work 4 U.

S

stefen

A friend of mine had a number mexican warehouse forklift drivers that placed their burritos on the engines and by break or lunch time, they were hot.

Its called enginunity ;D

Salvager

Sep 4, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite / Explorer II
It's a fairly common known 'bush trick' to do veggies and other things this way. One of the tv bushmen even had a special device that routed the hot engine water around a special cooking compartment next to the engine!

Cheers,
Jesse

S

stefen

Try a hunk of Limberger cheese on an exposed engine head...

Great prank.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread