Road Trip 7/22/09

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Went on a long road trip looking for halves only. Was able to snag a Fed box which turned out to be a skunk. Picked up seven rolls with a total of 20 keepers all 40%.
Also picked up 20 Ikes.(clad)
I have about 1400 Halves to return and 500 bucks worth of dimes so I'll spend the day dumping tomorrow. Maybe a short road trip.
Friday I have six boxes coming in.
So far this month I have pulled in more silver than Feb.,Apr.,May, and June.

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you've still got time to add to this month's totals. GL and HH!

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Took short road trip myself, picked up about $90 in halves not one Silver in them; apparently have angered the Silver gods as my returns for last 6 weeks have been, Boxes & cold calls zilch!

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Rich Hartford said:
Went on a long road trip looking for halves only. Was able to snag a Fed box which turned out to be a skunk. Picked up seven rolls with a total of 20 keepers all 40%.
Also picked up 20 Ikes.(clad)
I have about 1400 Halves to return and 500 bucks worth of dimes so I'll spend the day dumping tomorrow. Maybe a short road trip.
Friday I have six boxes coming in.
So far this month I have pulled in more silver than Feb.,Apr.,May, and June.

A roll of 40%ers beats a box of skunks any day. Way to go!

Jim

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the 20 keepers. I'd take that any day!!

It's funny that you mentioned you have pulled more so far in July than the month's that you listed because when I updated the collective totals this month, I keep records of what was recorded by month to see which month produces the best. This is very subjective though because it really depends on who reports.

My findings so far for January - June is that June was the best month followed closely by January.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions