Upvote 0

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
half dollar bill said:
Monday, my 62nd birthday, I went on a roadtrip. Got skunked on $1100 of CRWs. My question: I have three different routes I can drive, each one about 100 to 200 miles round trip. Should I visit these routes once every month, every two months, or every three months? Any advice appreciated.

I have 6 routes like that, each one takes me by approx 40 banks. Each is also approx 200 miles round trip. What I try to do is set the routes into sections going clockwise. North than North East, East, etc. I also have banks that I want to become members of in those routes, more specifically to the North and East because they share banks in my area. I can use those for dumps if I am finding a lot of CWR's and Mint Wrapped to check. I live in the country so its harder to find many banks from the same branch. Most of them have only 3 or 4 branches for the area so I really dont know if my routes will pay off.

My plan is to hit each one each month at least. Some, like the North routes, I will hit several times a month. The Kansas City Route ( route 7 and up which I have not planned out yet ) I want to hit once a month, maybe twice so I can make a full run at least once a year.

I plan everything via Google Maps or BING Maps. I figure out the best route to take, like the banks up in that route figuring out dumping opportunities etc and make it as stream lined as possible. I also delete banks that either dont produce or wont sell to me and alter the run each run I make. Sadly, I have only made part of the north run to date due to low funds but I plan on expanding the funds as fast as possible so I dont have to dump at all along the trips.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread