Road trip coming up.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well going out of state this weekend. You know what that means.....Be leaving Friday and coming back Monday. I guess my question is should I plan on taking a lot of money or trying to find a spot to cash them in on the way? Maybe letting the wife re roll some on the way? Just the length of trip will cut down my effectiveness. But hey. I know some of the major banks I have accounts with will only do a deposit. Also taking a GPS so I figure that will help out greatly. If your between here an Oklahoma you better get there before I do.... ;D

Upvote 0
OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well I guess somethings better than nothing. I picked up 18-40% and 8-90%. But my best score of all was some of my wife's grandpas' collection. He pulls out a bag of coins and ask me if there worth anything. He has a bunch of mercs, 3 silver dollars, 2 war nickels, and a large cent. Overall about $225 melt. He just stared at em for a second and said "No one else is interested in coins so here I want you to have this." He's a heck of man. Everyone knows or should know someone that's respectable and that's him. So that was nice. Road trips will never be the same now with GPS. No more guessing. That thing put me on the door steps of banks I never would have known about along with their Phone numbers.
What do you guys with Toll roads do on roadtrips. I don't even want to think about how much money I dropped on toll roads alone. I'm sure if you live in the area it's one thing. But that cuts into your profit big time. Those are just another reason Texans and Oklahomans don't get along. ;D

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
nyiangelo said:
Well I guess somethings better than nothing. I picked up 18-40% and 8-90%. But my best score of all was some of my wife's grandpas' collection. He pulls out a bag of coins and ask me if there worth anything. He has a bunch of mercs, 3 silver dollars, 2 war nickels, and a large cent. Overall about $225 melt. He just stared at em for a second and said "No one else is interested in coins so here I want you to have this." He's a heck of man. Everyone knows or should know someone that's respectable and that's him. So that was nice. Road trips will never be the same now with GPS. No more guessing. That thing put me on the door steps of banks I never would have known about along with their Phone numbers.
What do you guys with Toll roads do on roadtrips. I don't even want to think about how much money I dropped on toll roads alone. I'm sure if you live in the area it's one thing. But that cuts into your profit big time. Those are just another reason Texans and Oklahomans don't get along. ;D

Good score! I have not made it up to Oklahoma yet and based on your account I'll steer clear.

And man are you right about GPS! I feel like a blind man in the dark with out one now. We really are spoiled.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread