robbers fie placer county ca

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i had the samething happen to me in Wyoming this year! the FS guys came in and gave us the "manditory evacuation" order to leave now! that trip cost me about $2000. for 2 days dredgeing when it was all said and done!

Joel1316

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We were in Bear River, smoke was not too bad.... Lots of fire fighters staging in Weimar.

Is Yankee Jim's a public area?

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
How about holding down the Profanity and say something Nice about your Spot

OP
OP
Y

yankeevicjim

Greenie
Mar 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Joel1316 said:
We were in Bear River, smoke was not too bad.... Lots of fire fighters staging in Weimar.

Is Yankee Jim's a public area?

Yes but they did just put a ten dollor fee for parking. Road is currently open for residents only

OP
OP
Y

yankeevicjim

Greenie
Mar 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
goldnugget said:
How about holding down the Profanity and say something Nice about your Spot

Mr. Goldnugget I advise you to avoid my posts so not to disturb your sensitive nature

OP
OP
Y

yankeevicjim

Greenie
Mar 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
russau said:
his was a simple request to make! some of our children/wives visit this site! is that to much to ask for??

Russau. Well again I find myself under fire for language. This is my solution!!! I will no longer post and will remove this post as soon as I'm able. Ridiculous ...anyway I'm headed back to get some gold and to enjoy the company of men who enjoy hardwork, bad language, whisky straight from the bottle and gold.

OP
OP
Y

yankeevicjim

Greenie
Mar 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I respectfully ask the moderators of this site to remove all my posts i would myself but truth is im not computer savvy and use it only for research. i just recently started explorining the options of posting on the internet.. kinda a pain in the ass not worth the hassle.. This is unproductive for me. I thankyou for your time and for your hardwork..

Fullpan

Bronze Member
May 6, 2012
nevada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in your situation, yankee, on the South Yuba in the 1980's during the big 49er fire. The whole canyon was full of smoke and planes, helos flying over.
I had a permanent dredge camp with several weeks supplies on hand - needless to say i was scared s***less! If things get better with the Robbers Fire,
hope you get back in and find lots more au. Looks like a beautiful place.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Foul language not really called for on a public forum. Best left for the wilderness and then used only when absolutely necessary.
Such as when your vial of fines gets knocked over and spills out in a high wind :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread