what is it saying

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

the_jackyl40

Apr 12, 2005
the first rock carving in the first picture is on the south side up on the side of a hill if you are reading it you are faceing south the 2nd picture is down the hill? through the dry creek bed and to the right aprox 200 ft,
this is a new post of a rock carving found by my father in 1970 this rock is about 5 foot by 4 foot wide and will be faceing east wile reading it. and I'm going to post the other rock carving that is located 20 feet to the lower south east of this one.this will be the 3rd picture faceing the same way. These pictures were taken at night, so we used water to darken the carvings.
Plus for those of you who may not see it, I wrote it in white so you could get a better idea of what your looking at.
Now the 4th picture is an arrow on this same side but it is to the left of the upper new pic's about 400 feet away towords the north, and it is low on the lower part of the hill pointing up the hill to the East, that has me puzzed because of the "S" carved on it ? it's pointing up to a rock I didn't post, it is laying down and is about 6 foot long up and down and aprox 4 feet wide, and near the bottom of this big rock is a nice round hole drilled about a 1'' 1/2 round and 2'' 1/2 deep and a couple smaller holes around it not even measuring a 1/2 inch deep. Now give me some feed back J_,_,_,_ lol, all help needed, I should have enough clues here to find a needle in a hay stack.

Attachments

• over w location.JPG
    over w location.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,192
  • over w location.JPG
    over w location.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,136
  • these are rocks 012 jpeg s rock.JPG
    these are rocks 012 jpeg s rock.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 966
  • these are rocks 016 picture jpeg.JPG
    these are rocks 016 picture jpeg.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 932
  • these are rocks 005 jpeg.JPG
    these are rocks 005 jpeg.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 947

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Jackyl40-- I'll have to write it down, what I can make out, but the bottom left hand corner has the same (close to it) as in one of the pictures Rich posted, kinda looks like a kings crown. It may take me a day or two but, I'll post it for ya.

Jacko

lates

Greenie
Nov 22, 2004
midwest
Jacky

From what I see, the symbol in the bottom left is a rising sun. There is also a "v" carved pointing south in the middle bottom of the rock. This would lead me to believe that the direction would be 135 degrees to the next symbol....Just some thoughts...Matt

R

Rich

it look from left to right " cross symbol then 1642 or 1542 KC? - i cannot see the other side,noe can i make out whats after the KC

if you look right under the "KC?" you see LAT. but in old stlye cursive

where is this stone in or near "dont have to devolge the place" but in the woods,in a cave?..etc etc.....

there are crosses in it aswell as other symbols.... :o

R

Rich

ok heres 10mins of staring and hurtin my eyes...lol
hope it helps or is near what it does have on it....

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,155

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Jacky-- Here's my version of your picture. Had two different ones but, this one was the best. You have a lot of faces that are in a ghost typ image or shadow. there is a lot of signs in the dark area, top right, couldn't make them out.

Jacko

Attachments

• Jacky.jpg
    Jacky.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1,141
R

Rich

I see afew hearts on the Left side,and also in the upper middle left,and afew others here and there,also lighting symbols and pointers......
Many crosses,and afew crosses that are not Vert/Horiz....
lots of M's and W's,numbers aswell....

well unless my eyes are screwy and since i did this in 15 mins i hope this gives a few clues----- :-\

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,089
R

Rich

hey Jacko--- what do you think---?????,are they simiialr in terms of what you look for?..."symbolism wise?"///
or any one else...

PS- i did see ---? ?C S A? !!!!! :o

also if you flip the pic to the left and right /top/bottom theres other things....theres lighting bolts in a few spaces aswell near the hearts!!!!!!!

can we get a better pic?......

JACKOJohn Stanwix

Dec 20, 2004
HEAVEN
Rich-- Yes it very similar to what I have. this is a map rock and it looks like that might be a stream or river in white at top. I have three rocks with maps on them (so far). Here's the other version of the rock, I have the river inside the reds lines at top.
I am not sure but, since the spanish were very smart in hiding things, that these faces and animals we see carved in rocks may also, have the clues hdden on the outline such as a back "C" Cause the arms and legs are pointers, why couldn't the rest of it be a sign???

Jacko

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,058
R

Rich

wow good pics -any luck on your hunt?......

abit on the spansih side of lettering?......on the new pics?....

Attachments

• these are rocks 012 jpeg s rock.JPG
    these are rocks 012 jpeg s rock.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 665

frosty

Tenderfoot
Jun 12, 2005
Hi jackyl40,
New to this great forum and of course ran across this post. I have read all the post & viewed the pics of your symbols & find it very interesting. I'm not a treasure hunter (yet) just getting started in this field, I'm adding something different to my detecting skills other then nugget hunting. If you don't mind I'll throw in my two cents worth on solving your s/s (signs & symbols). I do know that a heart symbol to a Spaniard means Gold, a Spanish lightening bolt means Absolute death. I'll keep looking at the pics you posted & will continue to research the s/s's. You may have come across a map to buried riches, the thing that concerns me is that it may lead you to a death trap. Be careful and hope to post again soon - Frosty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread