Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Likely Guy said:
NHbenz said:
texastee2007 said:
I was in my womb....

I would have to imagine that your mother would debate this point. :P
It's a 'shared existence' (as much her's as her mother's)
This is certainly true -- my post was meant in a goofing way.
As for me at the time of the roll call: I was just an accident waiting to happen (born in 1968)... conceived in "The summer of love".

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Started into a brand new Eisenhour consolidated school the first year of integration in our rural county . Combined all the 2 and 3 room schools into 1 covering grades 1 thru 8 with no regard for color or religion .....
The teachers met every morning bus and confisticated every knife and pistol from us ......
They gave them back at the end of the day before we boarded the evening busses because they knew we might need them on our way home .
Our bus drivers were nervous seeming individuals that consumed large quantities of alcohol both off duty and on .

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Stationed at Smoky Hill AFB,KS.Driving a brand new '56 ford sunliner(convertible).Later that year,was transfered to Limestone AFB,ME.Trust me,not convertible weather.Soon traded for a '57 Mercury.Married in '58 and driving a '54 Olds.Pay was not too good in those days.

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
warsawdaddy said:
Stationed at Smoky Hill AFB,KS.Driving a brand new '56 ford sunliner(convertible).Later that year,was transfered to Limestone AFB,ME.Trust me,not convertible weather.Soon traded for a '57 Mercury.Married in '58 and driving a '54 Olds.Pay was not too good in those days.
We came back to WV in the spring of '56 in the new Pike's Peak Special Chev Daddy bought in Denver . Hotted up 265 / 3 spd overdrive manual 2 door . It kicked butt on all the local boys back here with their other brands .
No brand loyalty here . That particular Chev simply ran like the proverbial striped a$$ed ape and Daddy could DRIVE !

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sigh, had just returned from a 6 month exploration trip into the jungles of Yucatan & Quintan Roo looking for Mayan ruins.

No "twinkle" at that time, my partner wasn't my idea of a sex object, dirty, unwashed, full of tick and skeeter bites, kinda skinny from our diet, etc, NOW if Kelly, Gypsy, or one of you lovely TN gals had been there-----. sigh,

On the Quintan Roo side Lovey full tropical moon, soft warm breeze, white sandy beaches with warm, crystal clear, gentle surf and no-one within many, many miles . What a waste. hehehh

I NEED A COTTIN PICKIN TIME MACHINE !!!!

Don Jose de La Mancha

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Real de Tayopa said:
I NEED A COTTIN PICKIN TIME MACHINE !!!!
Don Jose de La Mancha

Feel free to borrow mine anytime, Don Jose. It's never failed yet: just turn it on, and it instantly transports back in time to the moment when it was still turned off! :thumbsup:

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
I was one. My mother said I was always camped out in the playpen by the TV. The first thing I learned to say was "M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread