tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's a hell of a score for 8 bucks. Funny thing this last weekend at the thrift shop I see this closed box for a Minolta-16 mini for 12 bucks. I open it up and see it's all there. I didn't even think I'd need to pull up any history on it as this is something a camera collector would give and EZ 50 bucks for I'm thinking. I checked when I got home and the SOB'nig thing ain't even going for the 12 bucks I gave on some cases. :( I guess I was thinking in the past. You did great on your vintage camera deal. Mine on the other hand will go in to the novelty of sh*t I should of looked up first collection of mistakes. I keep forgetting to use the technology we have at our finger tips these days, as I still rely on my gut instincts like I have for so many years. I'll bet no one else on this forum ever does what I just did ?. Your all superstars hittin deal after deal, day after day aren't ya ? . Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of that :)

Attachments

• minolta 16 camera.jpg
    minolta 16 camera.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

randazzo1

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2006
New York, NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites (CM 5000, XLT, VX3) and Minelab (Svgn GT & Excal III & Equinox)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be sure to compare lenses when trying to determine value.

OP
OP
Punatic

Punatic

Feb 25, 2014
norcal
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually walked away from the sale because most cameras I look up are worthless. Something told me to go back and grab it, when I did look up the sold listings I was pumped to see that I should get about $150 for this guy!

And trust me I've bought some doozies...a certain $400 dollar deal I didn't do diligence on still haunts me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread