Rollin Rollin Rollin...

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Hi everyone! This is going to be the topic of my RVing trip with my parents. I'm going to tell you everything that happens when were rollin.
We had big inspiration from my Dad's brothers, they themselves went RVing but went a little quicker than what we are going time wise.
My Dad got a job selling some product and conducing conferences to get people to buy the product. He will be making lots of money here soon and hopfully we will be getting on the road quicker than expected. My mother will quit her job working with crazy people. :laughing7:
We will be leaving in 1-2 years if all goes into plan, we will be full timing, we will be living in a 5th wheel and traveling where ever we please.
We are selling most of everything. So keep in touch..

Word that is miss spelled (CONFERENCES) The word I'm meaning is to 'talk to people in a big room about a product'..

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rollin, rollin, rollin, Rawhiiiide! Yeah I got that. I got the post, but it's disjointed and I don't know about the spelling excuse. Go back and post that right so we can get it.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JHC, see what I mean? You said 'confesses' but Texastee got it as 'confessions', and thought maybe you meant 'concessions'. Can you not spell 'conferences'? I got it. Re-do that whole thing. Better yet, leave it. It will be subject to interpretation for years to come.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
civil war hunter said:
My Dad got a job selling some product and conducing conferences to get people to buy the product.

We are selling most of everything.

I am a bit confused; are you selling 1 product, or an array of products?

civil war hunter said:
We will be leaving in 1-2 years if all goes into plan, we will be full timing, we will be living in a 5th wheel and traveling where ever we please.

Most important, since it seems you will be living on the road, so what will happen with your education :dontknow:

OP
OP
civil war hunter

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
It's some of are house stuff, but the product my Dad is selling is some sort of computer program.. So it's just one item.
I've been homeschooled for many years, we found a religious program that is for highschool edgecation levels, It has books and DVDs. I will be starting this next month.. Sadly it has no real 'facts' because it a highly religious program. So there's no science and only half the history, there is also a Bible study which ill be not to happy with but it is the only thing we could find. I know lots of history.. I watch lots of TV and movies about the Civil War and such other things, I've read over 3,000 pages 30 books. Lets see if I'm right, here is the list of books I've read.
a pictorial Guide to West Virginia Civil War sites.
A wrinkle in time, I've only read to the 38Th page.
Stephen King, I've only read to the 99Th page.
Daniel X: Watch The Skies, I've only read to the 194Th page.
Harry Potter,1,2,3,4,5,6,7 finished completely.
Eragon book1,finished, Eldest book2 only made it to page 100.
The Lightning Thief book 1, finished, The Sea of Monsters book 2,finished,The Titan's Curse book3,finished
Diary of a Wimpy Kid,1,2,3. Finished
Of mice and men,finished.
Stephen King Pet Sematary, only made it to page 41.
The Kite Runner, only made it to page 40.
Parrot in the Oven, made it to page 91.
There's more books But there in my mother's car, I let my friend barrow some of my books and i haven't gotten them out yet.
OK The results are in! I've counted all the pages I've read... Came out at.. 6,944! I still have more books to count! I didn't even know I could read that much! Surprisingly after all that reading my spelling still sucks!

spartacus53 said:
civil war hunter said:
My Dad got a job selling some product and conducing conferences to get people to buy the product.

We are selling most of everything.

I am a bit confused; are you selling 1 product, or an array of products?

civil war hunter said:
We will be leaving in 1-2 years if all goes into plan, we will be full timing, we will be living in a 5Th wheel and traveling where ever we please.

Most important, since it seems you will be living on the road, so what will happen with your education :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread