Rolls - 7 - 7 - 7 - Jackpot

Hothgar

Aug 1, 2005
Just got back from the bank. I had gotten all of the pennies one teller had a 2 days ago (he was off yesterday when i went back). I found 394 wheat pennies (and one old canadian) in 40 rolls. I got all he had of nickles and dimes as well (the person that brought in the pennies didn't bring in any quarters). 9 rolls of dimes - 393 silver dimes. I wish i had a camera.

I had previously gone through $600ish in dimes and gotten just one silver dime.

I haven't hit the nickles yet - that's the next project - i'm trying to savor this gold mine.

I know there's several of us that hit up these rolls - keep at it boys! (and girls!)

Hothgar

Upvote 0

MentalUnrest

Nov 14, 2010
That is an incredible score on dimes! Did you say your not making that good of wages doing this? By my rough calculation, your dime score is just shy of 8 rolls putting that over $1200.00 in silver. If that's not doing well, I think your expectations may be a tad high.

Best to you.

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois
MentalUnrest said:
That is an incredible score on dimes! Did you say your not making that good of wages doing this? By my rough calculation, your dime score is just shy of 8 rolls putting that over $1200.00 in silver. If that's not doing well, I think your expectations may be a tad high.

Best to you.

Great score to be sure, but back then it was about $268 worth

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread