May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The land-owners of one of our best sites let us know that they were moving some soil in preparation of a new agricultural building. We used this opportunity to call in our Archie mates to do a watching brief & to look at the sub-soil.
We learnt that in this area there was no archaeology & the natural was very shallow.
Our lead Archie found the 1905 medallion with his eyes whilst looking for pottery in the spoil.
It only took me 1 hour to do the flatten area where I got 3 scrappies.
The spoil I have left for Cru'Dad.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 58
Upvote 12
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Another nice hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for always posting your finds Cru It amazes me how old the stuff you find is. I live in a City founded in 1826 so those kinds of finds aren't going to happen here. I do love to see that kind of old coins and relics. I'm sure you have a great collection of Historic items that you have and some day will tell a story for future generations. I think so much history in the ground will be gone forever if not for people like you and me also!!!!!!! I would love a really old coin for my display case. I cant convince my wife to go on a trip to England kids come first and all that lol Plus I might not want to come back!!!!!Thanks again for the great post!!!Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread