RonandAnn: Latest Family Photo

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Well, here's the latest of the RonandAnn family, taken on 30 May on the American Rover, sailing the Elizabeth River for 2 hours into the sunset. It was my birthday, I turned (ahem) "35" (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!) and the proof is in the cake (I got a pretty good hubby! Sometimes he surprises me with the right gestures to keep him out of the dog house! LOL)

L-R T: Adrian (my dau's b/f. He's Canadian ... from a town called Lanark, where he is still currently living), then my dau Jacki and then me (Annmarie)
L-R B: Bob (my oldest boy), Rick (my youngest boy) and Ron (my real big boy)

We had so much fun and my boys, ugh...I was so embrassed! They told the Captain it was my birthday, he told the musician and next thing I know, the entire ship is singing "Happy Birthday".... but, about 15 mins later, he mentions another birthday and I got to sing, along with the rest of the passengers, "Happy Birthday" to Rena...we shared the same birthday!!! AWESOME!

It was a really nice cruise and I'm so glad I finally had all my kids with me...as my dau is in the Navy...so this was a very special treat for me! And to let you know....cause as a Mom, you know how us Mom's have to brag (it's in the book under the chapter BRAGGING RIGHTS!)....she just picked up HM2 (Hospital Corpsman Second Class)! I'm so proud of her! :thumbsup:

And get this....today she calls me and said she was talking to the Medical Force Command Master Chief and he was talking to her about DIVE SCHOOL. He wants my daughter to go...it's a year school. She does recreational diving already. She's really thinking about it and I think she just may go for it....so she will be a Hospital Corpsman - Surgical Tech with Dive Quals! YEAH! I'll update when I find out she accepts!!! :headbang: :hello2:

Thanks for looking....have a great weekend!
Annmarie

PS: OMG....I was checking to make sure my pics came out ok and I just saw for the first time....in the 3rd photo of Rena and myself, in the Pilot Office....OMG...that is my oldest boy at the ship's wheel and if you look to the right, that man in the white uniform is the CAPTAIN ... waving at someone! OMG!!! I didn't even know he did that!

Attachments

• IMG_4410b.jpg
    IMG_4410b.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_4487f.jpg
    IMG_4487f.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 921
  • IMG_4598b.jpg
    IMG_4598b.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 929

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Beautiful pics and family! Congrats on a belated "35"- :icon_thumright: and a hearty congrats to your daughter's promotion (truly a like mother..like daughter) :headbang:
Are you sure the Capt. is waving or is he telling the other skipper to stay back 5 boat lengths? LOL Looks like your son is well on his way with the family tradition. 8)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great pics and tell your daughter CONGRATS! really nice lookin family! I am glad you shared them with us!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
Good looking family, for sure! :thumbsup:
Thanks for sharing.

TW

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your 35th birthday. Things happen and time slips away, and I had actually thought it was your 27th birthday. I apologize for that. I'll tell you about age. I'm 55 this year. I don't feel any different than when I was 25. I make a lot more money, but no health problems and I still go out and hike and camp just like then. My family was long lived, so this could be merely an illusion, as Uncle Frank Posey, who lived to 105 or 106 (he couldn't remember) 'Yeah, I'm a 104, but I feel just like I'm 14. What? My teeth? Oh, thank you for finding them. What? Yes? No? Yeah I'm fine.' Feliz Cumpleanos de Roberto y Maria!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful family pic, Annmarie. Congrats to your daughter too :icon_thumright: Thanks for all your help with my genealogy search. :-* Most of all, the biggest thank you for the generous help you provide TNet members locating families of found items.

:wink: RR

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread