Rons Detectors shelbyville Tn info please

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE-Excalibur 1000-Minelab SD2200V2
Im wanting to order a headset for my excalibur and Rons detectors is a hour away from me. Has anyone dealt with this person and also if you have what was the end results. Im wanting the gray ghost underwater, plus im going to need the connectors for the headset plus my excal to reconnect if i ever sell.

Im going to ship to minelab and have them do the work and check out my detector,

Farmercal

Mar 20, 2003
Earth
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, X-Terra 70 & Excalibur 1000
I bought a brass probe from Ron once. Seemed like a nice enough fella over the phone.

OP
OP
ronald99

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
I just ordered from Ron and he really is a very nice person to talk with.

He was very helpful with the questions i asked, He has many items on his website

OP
OP
ronald99

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
I just ordered from Ron and he is a very nice person to talk with on the phone.

I also ordered the flashlight that attaches to the detector, He said it works great, plus he carries a pocket magnifier which i could have used hundreds of times already.

Now off to minelab and get the headphone wired to the Excalibur.

OP
OP
ronald99

ronald99

Dec 13, 2006
Detector(s) used
Jeff of pa

Jeff im very supportive of Kellyco and i have defended them when others have said bad things,I have also purchased over 8000 dollars from them last year.

I purchased from Rons detectors today because i could not purchase what i was looking for from others,and a few items i posted about are very usefull for night detecting and i thought others could use this info.

I apoligize if you fill i was out of line

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ronald99 said:
Jeff of pa

Jeff im very supportive of Kellyco and i have defended them when others have said bad things,I have also purchased over 8000 dollars from them last year.

I purchased from Rons detectors today because i could not purchase what i was looking for from others,and a few items i posted about are very usefull for night detecting and i thought others could use this info.

I apoligize if you fill i was out of line

No Apology needed Ronald.

Your Intentions were not to Advertise.

But Mine was :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions