Roosevelt lake areas to detect.

P

pippinwhitepaws

i am not sure dash...
i recieved a great interview from people in uniforms i had never seen right after 911...first a highway patrol pulled me over for "speeding"..i was doing around 5 mph over the new bridge by the dam...then it was brown shirts, green shirts, grey shirts...and lots of weapons...and all i was doing was going to globe...and had never seen the lake so low, and was checking out the big pile of rocks at the base of the dam...

just above the dam, on the west side, below that big cliff there is a tiny beach...a fellow ran an old military surplus landing craft off the beach...lots of metal there...

P

pippinwhitepaws

now cache...you know the salt is a depository of tennis shoes and jewelry... ;D

Arid-Zone-A-seeker

Jan 26, 2010
High Country Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, Tesoro LOBO Supertrac, Garrett Infinium,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dash, I been wanting to dectect the east side of the lake for a while, I think it is ripe for 'metals'
I tried 3 yrs ago, on a crappie trip, we froze and the wind was about 50 mph for the 4 days we were there. You go past "punkin"center comning from rye and before get to the lake there is a F.S. road to the left. boat launch and stuff. but you can drive all the way around the east side. In the spring there are water fowl restrictions that my keep you away but game and fish puts out a map of the Closed ares. Its like April some to may some time,,,.
Hey guys go to Clubs and Hunts, at the bottom is Detectors Unlimited, go the their website. Look under articles and there is a down loadable form to keep with you and info about rules. I printed a bunch.
Much thanks to them, Arid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread