West of Montréal
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer11
excalibur11
XP déus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aujourd'hui sortie avec mon frère Michel sur un vieux site. C'était la journée des balles a mousquet.
Michel = 3
Guy = 1
En plus Michel a trouvé une des balles dans un morceau de bois. Quelque minute après moi aussi trouvé une balle dans du bois.
A la fin de notre sortie en regardent nos trouvaille j'ai réalisé que c'était pas une balle mais plutôt une broche de traite en argent.
WOW
Today hunting with my brother Michel on an old site. It was the day of bullets has musket.
Michel = 3
Guy = 1
Besides Michel found one of the bullets in a piece of wood. Some minute after me too found a bullet in the wood.
At the end of our hunting consider our at find I realized that it was no bullet but rather a brooch of silver trade of fur.
WOW

Upvote 0

Rege-PA

Jul 13, 2007
Hi Guy,
Those finds are absolutely amazing.
I would leave the brooch in the wood but take it to a Dentist or Veterinarian, someone who would XRay it for a reasonable cost and see how it looks. Please let us see the images if you do.
Again simply amazing!

Ia.FurTrade

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2008
Southeast Iowa
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty "unique", Guy! My buddy found a High School class ring with a root through it like your brooch.
Congrat's!!

Iowa Dale

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Tres magnifique! Congratulations on a great hunt.
dts

MarkDz

Oct 1, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver UMax
That's a pretty amazing find! I'd be tempted to take it out, but it's too cool as is.

OP
OP
GuyToken

GuyToken

May 2, 2015
West of Montréal
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer11
excalibur11
XP déus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hier j'ai fabriqué deux encadrements des trouvailles de traite de fourrure. Une broche pris dans une racine et l'autre des parure de traite en argent. Dont un morceau d'une bague, des boucles d'oreilles, boucle pour le nez et un hairpipe.
Yesterday I made two frames of the finds of trade of fur. A brooch taken in a root and other one of finery of silver trade. Whose piece of a ring, earrings, curls for the nose and a hair pipe.
GuyToken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread