tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Within 5 minutes of hitting the water I got a sweet sound. As sweet as a PI can give, but I swear I'm learning to interpret some signals that my SeaHunter is sending.

Lifted the scoop up to the surface and I could see the circle in the bottom of the scoop. 4 grams of 18K rose gold. The next signal was a nickel and then some guy motions for me to remove my headphones. I do and he asked; Did you find a ring over there? I said I found a nickel. Why did you loose a ring? He says no but someone did. I asked if he knew what it looked like and he said no. I asked if he knew the person who lost it and he said no. WTF?

Continued on my path, staying in the area, since there was someone who potentially lost a ring. But no one else stopped me or asked me questions.

Got a few more local coins, the Canadian dollar coin (Looney), then the Palladium ring.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0399.JPG
    IMG_0399.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_0400.JPG
    IMG_0400.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is why when you find a ring you slip it into your pouch like it was trash and look at it later. If you bragged about it they could be waiting for you later.

Due to all the TV shows about treasure and money to be made from found items, everyone now should know what the duffus with the metal detector is doing.

Last edited:

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice orize, congratulations. I see I'm not the only one that runs into these nuts.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
tnt-K9, congrats on the very nice 18K & Palladium rings recovery. Good job!:notworthy:

You are sharp...you asked all the right questions of that inquisitive individual:icon_thumright:

HH

Lorraine

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread