🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man I got my butt kicked today. But I refuse to give up on the Deus. Myself and two other friends hunted a new site today. I think it might have been the trashiest place I've ever hunted. Used Calabashes sifter program and was just overwhelmed. Soooooo many sounds, all blended together, just really tough. Made adjustments and nothing really helped.
Until I changed over to full tones as his original program is set that way. Wow what a difference. I could now hear every individual target and was able to focus on the ones that sounded good. I was now able to distinguish size, shape, smoothness, and characteristics I couldn't make out in 4/5 tones.
And I like the way a coin sounds like my turkey slate call. I chuckled every time I went over a coin. Im really liking this machine.
I did find out that concrete with chicken wire in it gives a beautiful 87/89 signal down 12". Both an AT Pro and a CTX called it crap. The AT Pro gave a very low vdi and the CTX an iron grunt. Don't know what that's all about?
Tomorrow it's back to the colonial field. See if the Deus can sniff out some Spanish silver.

Geochem

Dec 11, 2016
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've also noticed Full Tones better differentiates trash. Sure glad Deus has it.

It seems in V4 multiple tone distinctions is better/clearer. I can hear three different tones in one sweep in some trash sites.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread