Rough Men

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

claymation

Oct 14, 2007
NM
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Okay, but try to keep the noise down while everybody is sleeping please.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey you two, tnx! I just looked at my post last night and wondered why no replies. Now, BOOM BOOM! Just a generic quote, usually thought to be made by Orson Welles but 3 different people are often penned as authored. ( I'll throw in an OOOOHRAH anyway! TTC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey you two, tnx! I just looked at my post last night and wondered why no replies. Now, BOOM BOOM! Just a generic quote, usually thought to be made by Orson Welles but 3 different people are often penned as authored. ( I'll throw in an OOOOHRAH anyway! TTC

NCIS - Gibbs? :laughing7:

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
he who will trade liberty and freedom for peace , will soon have shackles for bracelets .-- he who bends his swords into plowblades shall plow for those who have not . --the price of your freedom is to have to always have to standby ready to defend it with your life from the tyrants that covet it.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A Government that supplys everthing can take everything (or words similar). Thomas Jefferson

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. TTC

My uncle is MIA in France, WW1. July 18, 1918. One of the original Devil Dogs.
My father was one week too late to hook up with his brother.
My grandmother was a Gold Star Mother.
I have never served and regret it in my older years.
But I am wondering what they both would think about our current situation. Well, I actually do know what they would say and do.
Question is: What can I do? (you know what I'm talking about)

Good luck and thanks for your service,
BB

http://www.MyEasyPics.com/is.php?i=699278&img=1st_Bat_5th_regiment.jpg

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My uncle is MIA in France, WW1. July 18, 1918. One of the original Devil Dogs.
My father was one week too late to hook up with his brother.
My grandmother was a Gold Star Mother.
I have never served and regret it in my older years.
But I am wondering what they both would think about our current situation. Well, I actually do know what they would say and do.
Question is: What can I do? (you know what I'm talking about)

Good luck and thanks for your service,
BB

http://www.MyEasyPics.com/is.php?i=699278&img=1st_Bat_5th_regiment.jpg

Are you old enough to remember BuffBob and the crew LIVE? I am. Pluck your magic twanger, Froggy! Tnx, guy. You are thank You number 39 since Vietnam. TTC

John A. Morrow

Jul 15, 2012
Georgia/South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you old enough to remember BuffBob and the crew LIVE? I am. Pluck your magic twanger, Froggy! Tnx, guy. You are thank You number 39 since Vietnam. TTC

Yep;I remember the Saturday morning "Buster Brown Show".I'm 68 years young....
I retired after 27 years(paratroops & SF)and now recovering from my second hip-replacement(wear & tear from service abuse).In fact,would have never found this website except that I'm bored to death recovering from surgery-and surfed this website(I'm damn near illiterate insofar as computerese!)
Hurrah for the USMC!
De Oppresso Liber!
J.A. Morrow

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep;I remember the Saturday morning "Buster Brown Show".I'm 68 years young....
I retired after 27 years(paratroops & SF)and now recovering from my second hip-replacement(wear & tear from service abuse).In fact,would have never found this website except that I'm bored to death recovering from surgery-and surfed this website(I'm damn near illiterate insofar as computerese!)
Hurrah for the USMC!
De Oppresso Liber!
J.A. Morrow
Ok, John. Now that you've found the Tnet, don't spend too much time surfing and not enough time getting that hip back in shape. Now, MOVE IT!! Just kidding. This place is the best website to get the info you need. Ok, sometimes MORE info than you need but in between the egos (mine included) you'll find stuff you can really use! TTC

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want to laugh at me, I'll laugh with you. If you want to do me harm, I'll kick your butt. If you harm any of my family, I'll put you in the ground.
TimC USMC

John A. Morrow

Jul 15, 2012
Georgia/South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, John. Now that you've found the Tnet, don't spend too much time surfing and not enough time getting that hip back in shape. Now, MOVE IT!! Just kidding. This place is the best website to get the info you need. Ok, sometimes MORE info than you need but in between the egos (mine included) you'll find stuff you can really use! TTC

TC,
Funny how things happen.
Would have never seen this website except from being bored & laid up after surgery.
I plan on diving some river sites in S.C. after my recovery.Think my running & humping days are behind me now.
All the best,
John A.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
that is the american "soldier" spirit - alive and well -- pissing naplam and chewing nails for a snack

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread