Rough plowed field reveals points after the rain

sweetmimzim3

May 16, 2011
Webster Co. Missouri
Missouri was hit with torrential rains. The roughly plowed field wasn't as muddy as I thought it would be. There was a lot of material to look through but managed to find some stuff.
20170502_110001.jpg 20170502_110116.jpg

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe after some more rain you can go back for more. Beautiful day here today.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I walked a field today that hasnt been turned for 3 years and still found a rough point and some other things. Hoping it gets turned this year.

OP
OP
S

sweetmimzim3

May 16, 2011
Webster Co. Missouri
I walked a field today that hasnt been turned for 3 years and still found a rough point and some other things. Hoping it gets turned this year.

I've been losing fields left and right due to new owners. I have just a few left, and the farmer only plowed one so far. The "dalton" field is the one I want him to plow, but he's decided to make it a hay field. Tons of material in that field! The rough plowed field where I found these will likely be plowed again, so it will be like a totally different field, and thats not always a good thing. Go luck hunting to you!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been losing fields left and right due to new owners. I have just a few left, and the farmer only plowed one so far. The "dalton" field is the one I want him to plow, but he's decided to make it a hay field. Tons of material in that field! The rough plowed field where I found these will likely be plowed again, so it will be like a totally different field, and thats not always a good thing. Go luck hunting to you!

I bet he has cows? The new generation farmers in my area are going to cows and most of my fields are turning to food for the cattle. Planting has been null so far if they wait to much longer it might be soybean which will be a disaster for me :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread