Row your boat vid is done!

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey wanna have some fun?

Wanna be in an AWJ video?

You'll love this...I'm doing global row row row your boat in four part harmony! I'm inviting metal detector guys and girls from all over the world to sing along!

Even MysteryGuitarMan hasn't done one like this!

Here's how it works:

Watch my vid. This isn't my actual part, I'll film my stuff out in the field with my detector and some other bits to tie it all together. I shot this one for TIMING, wanted a good clean copy to keep everyone in time.

Record yours, in any language using this track for timing. Upload to UNLISTED listing and PM me on youtube (ROADKILLSCJIM) with your submission.
1) One person per video, to make it easier to mix it all together.
2) please sing it three times so I can use the one that fits best
3) Multiple submissions OK if you have other people around who want to do it too
4) don't sing along with me, I need the voices clear and individual for best remix.
5) No one has to sing solo, you'll be mixed in a chorus
6) Alternate versions of lyrics OK to! But try to include two takes, one normal, one with alternate lyrics.
7) You don't have to show your face, but if you don't, please show something interesting in your clip (you metal detecting or whatever)
8) Everyone in the vid will get links back to their youtube channel homepages IN the vid (annoation links people can click directly)

Send this to as many people as you think would be interested! I want to start editing in about a week and need as many clips as possible! Thanks!

OP
OP
adventureswithjim

adventureswithjim

Mar 12, 2010
South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Want to be in the Adventures with Jim video? Send me a clip!

thanks to all who submitted clips!!!!

The vid was a fraction of what I thought I could do with it. After 4 previous edits in a more traditional way that all came out sounding like MUD...I went a different direction with it :-)

Sorry it's so short guys, but here's the least sucking of the 5 edits, enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gowhHQf9X98[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]gowhHQf9X98[/youtube]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread