Royal Mini Drywasher "The Explorer"

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Took advantage of this cold snap to get in one more desert trip before Hades takes over the Mojave for 6 months. Took my new Royal mini drywasher out called the Explorer and I worked that thing like a rented mule. I was able to lash it to my pack frame, carry the blower in one hand and the shovel in the other taking a sample then moving on. This thing is built tough plus set up and running very user friendly, this machine made the first team....Rob

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Took advantage of this cold snap to get in one more desert trip before Hades takes over the Mojave for 6 months. Took my new Royal mini drywasher out called the Explorer and I worked that thing like a rented mule. I was able to lash it to my pack frame, carry the blower in one hand and the shovel in the other taking a sample then moving on. This thing is built tough plus set up and running very user friendly, this machine made the first team....Rob

Rob I have its big brother and your correct in that its built tough and to last. I have only had mine out once and the soil was to damp, but have seen what it can do.

OP
OP
H

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Rob I have its big brother and your correct in that its built tough and to last. I have only had mine out once and the soil was to damp, but have seen what it can do.
Its "big brother" will be my first purchase at the Vegas Gold Show in a few weeks (well after a couple beers anyway)

AzViper

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2012
Arizona - Is there any other state worth visiting
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Nokta FORS Gold, Garrett ATX, Sun Ray Gold Pro Headphones, Royal Pick, Etc.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went out with my buddy last week with his Big Royal. He got the gold but the ground was to damp. He ran the dirt a few times and each time he retained more gold. I told him he not bother for another good month.

Royal.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions