Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what's the value of a consecutive serial # pair issued to the Ruger collectors association members?
Both are NIB and engraved with the RCA logo also denoted with a star forward of the s#. thanks
BK

Attachments

• IMG_6548.JPG
    IMG_6548.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6550.JPG
    IMG_6550.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 137

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful guns. There are collectors out there that just collect guns just like these. Your best bet to get the best possible price is try to sell them yourself. I would advetise on gun broker and any local sale sites you have in your area. Just be sure as you are dealing with handguns that you follow all of your states required handgun laws for transfering such guns. Best of luck to you

OP
OP
Broken knee

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful guns. There are collectors out there that just collect guns just like these. Your best bet to get the best possible price is try to sell them yourself. I would advetise on gun broker and any local sale sites you have in your area. Just be sure as you are dealing with handguns that you follow all of your states required handgun laws for transfering such guns. Best of luck to you
Thanks, in regards to the law individual state laws differ. Federal law considers black powder arms as "non guns" pistols or rifles no FFl form required just proof of age. Mass. is one of the screwed up states you need an FID to buy powder or primers but not the gun. HH
BK

I listed them on gunbroker.com today

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broken knee

Broken knee

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2009
in your back yard
Detector(s) used
excal 2