tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! These things sound badass. They were all gathering in Ridgway Colorado. I'm thinking they'll all be making a run over Red Mountain pass. All kinds of stuff going on up here in Montrose, Ridgway & Ouray. I got a discount off at the motel, but it's still over a hundred bucks. Ouray is jam packed and it's "Park Night Thursday" down at the park with live music and all where I saw a lady in the park hulahoopin with 4 hulahoops as I drove by. That was cool!. It ain't like winter around here any more. If I can deal with my shyness I may just see what all going on tonight. Or maybe I'll just watch TV ??? All the amateur motel guest are here tonight. They let the doors slam, drag tons of luggage up the stairs and I just got a dosage of a car alarm a second ago. Oh well it's all good tourist dollars comin in to the state and for fine people who own this motel.

Attachments

• ridgway 2.jpg
    ridgway 2.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 52
  • ridgway.jpg
    ridgway.jpg
    855.1 KB · Views: 73

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First photo is awesome! :thumbsup: And from what I can see in the second photo, it looks like a Cobra convention.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First photo is awesome! :thumbsup: And from what I can see in the second photo, it looks like a Cobra convention.
The San Juan Mountains are awesome. Yep, get a kit, build a Cobre and join a club. Be cool to have one.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A couple years ago I saw a guy that turned down 4 million for one of the originals. I think he felt is was worth a couple more.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread