runabout I have read

HiiiQ

Nov 6, 2004
Re: runabout I have readed

From accurate locators web site:
The Underground Surveyor Apparatus (USA) "Runabout" is a state of the art Multi-Sensor array that is well suited for both the utility locator as well as the professional treasure hunter. It has advanced software which makes operating the unit and data analysis much simpler than other brands available. The software renders a 3D representation of the surveyed magnetic field.

If you can locate your old high school physics teacher ,just ask him/her if gold would affect the magnetic field.
If your wedding band makes the compass needle jump around, go back to 47-th & Broadway and ask the guy standing on the corner to give you your $5 back or a Rollex watch of equal value...

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009

OK, this devices can not find non ferrous materials, like gold, silver etc, but what happen to find tunnels and voids?. I have read in this forum some people that know about this and they say it is very hard to find tunnels no matter what technology you use and when we see the vendor advertesiments you can say : wow it is so easy with this device, I am going to buy it. I have maded many questions about some treasure devices and my personal conclusion is next: If I am going to find treasures I will use: Two box detector, pulse induction detector and resistivity devices with or without imagenology softwares, I must know its limitations and this must be in relation about my treasure information, with this I can stay armed to enjoy and sure no to use fantasy. I will be ready for new and realy technology. Thanks eveybody.

Smoothair1

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2010

Reseach Flux Gate Technology. It is a mini-magnetometer. It see's changes within the magnetic field down to the Milligauss level. Gold negatively effects the magnetic field and weakens it. This change is able to be seen by a flux gate sensor. Any subsurface void/anomaly weakens the magnetic field as well. It creates a dead space where there is not a constant pull or path for the magnetic field weakening its strength. Magnetised metals such as Iron actually enhance the magnetic field. It boosts the strength of the magnetic field. Anyone with negative comments towards that needs to go back to school. You can't argue reason and reality. So go check out Accurate Locator's USA equipment, Go check out OKM's systems. You'll see they all work, The limitations are few compared to the abilities.

jesus said:
OK, this devices can not find non ferrous materials, like gold, silver etc, but what happen to find tunnels and voids?. I have read in this forum some people that know about this and they say it is very hard to find tunnels no matter what technology you use and when we see the vendor advertesiments you can say : wow it is so easy with this device, I am going to buy it. I have maded many questions about some treasure devices and my personal conclusion is next: If I am going to find treasures I will use: Two box detector, pulse induction detector and resistivity devices with or without imagenology softwares, I must know its limitations and this must be in relation about my treasure information, with this I can stay armed to enjoy and sure no to use fantasy. I will be ready for new and realy technology. Thanks eveybody.

OP
OP
J

jesus

May 9, 2009
Thanks smoothair for your inputs about this devices. Like you can see, another inputs in this forum say the gold it is not looked for electromagnetic devices because it is not ferrous, I do not understand how gold is able to give a negative electromagnetic signal by weak the electromagnetic field. I want think next: You have a field of green color that is the ground you are working, then you see a red area which is a ferrous objet, this is a positive signal ?, ok, then you see a yellow area is this a negative signal or weak area and may be gold? and this last area is translated by the unit or fluxgate sensor like a weak magnetic area in relation all the field you are working?. I must say something, I do not want begin a discussion about this like war, I want understand the positive function of this controversial devices. Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions