Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wanted to say that they have been the greatest when it comes to the customer. They treat you with respect and talk to you like your family. They listen to what your problem is and fix it. If they can't fix it they replace it, simple as that! Tesoro is #1 on customer satisfaction hands down! Thankyou Tesoro, Detectahead.

Upvote 0

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I agree. I think the owner talked to me one day when I was deciding to buy a Tesoro. My detector has paid for itself a couple of times. I'm a big fan. Best bang for the buck!

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2010
Gulf Coast Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you've had success with them ... many others have not.

It has now been over a year that they have been unable to produce a simple connector for their coil connector issues on the Sand Shark and the Tiger Shark machines.

People have waited that long, with machines IN FOR SERVICE and their still waiting.

Continual excuses (and pissy email comments) from Tesoro about the issue.

Lifetime warranty? Worth as much as the paper its wrote on.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DewGuru said:

It has now been over a year that they have been unable to produce a simple connector for their coil connector issues on the Sand Shark and the Tiger Shark machines.

People have waited that long, with machines IN FOR SERVICE and their still waiting.

+1

firstbiggestmost

Oct 29, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excall II, Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
detectahead said:
Just wanted to say that they have been the greatest when it comes to the customer. They treat you with respect and talk to you like your family. They listen to what your problem is and fix it. If they can't fix it they replace it, simple as that! Tesoro is #1 on customer satisfaction hands down! Thankyou Tesoro, Detectahead.

That’s how its been for me when I have dealt with Tesoro. Glad to hear that your machine was in the "fixable" category :icon_thumright:

jersey devl

Mar 2, 2008
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
Im irritated at the coil connector issue too,BUT I have had to send in units for repair and even having been the 3rd owner of a Tesoro and have YET to have had to send them $0.01 for a repair that they can do...try doing that with a Minelab. :headbang:Tesoro!

OP
OP
detectahead

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DewGuru said:

I agree, and i hope they come up with a solution. Purchased my T.S. before it became an issue. I'm sure it's a big pain in there a$$!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread