S O U T H A L A B A M A

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deep in the woods of South Alabama the red oak leaves are beginning to fall which is heart stirring
for those who are waiting on cooler weather to get the L rod out and go hunting for that elusive gold.
From all I have heard about gold and silver has been that silver is easier to find than gold, BUT,
that is not a deterrent for most folks who look forward to the day of that first gold cache whether
large or small. For me a small cache would have me laughing for days and days.
Any one reading this who is waiting for cool please feel free to chime in and get the dowsing forum
out of the heat and on the go again.
Good and great times ahead for all -- :coffee2::coffee2: and one for the road :coffee2:

N

NinjaT

Deep in the woods of South Alabama the red oak leaves are beginning to fall which is heart stirring
for those who are waiting on cooler weather to get the L rod out and go hunting for that elusive gold.
From all I have heard about gold and silver has been that silver is easier to find than gold, BUT,
that is not a deterrent for most folks who look forward to the day of that first gold cache whether
large or small. For me a small cache would have me laughing for days and days.
Any one reading this who is waiting for cool please feel free to chime in and get the dowsing forum
out of the heat and on the go again.
Good and great times ahead for all -- :coffee2::coffee2: and one for the road :coffee2:

Does that coffee happen to be spiked with a little moonshine? Just joking. I hope you find the big one!

OP
OP
E

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that coffee happen to be spiked with a little moonshine? Just joking. I hope you find the big one!

We spike our coffee with iron nails. :laughing7: (kidding too). :laughing7:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our leaves are turning quite a bit now and coming down.

OP
OP
E

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dog. That video is very interesting. I was in touch with Mr. Matacia for a couple of years. My Polaroid never got an aura but that could have been my fault mostly because I only worked on targets I buried, plus the fact that I could not spend much money on high priced film. No mun, no fun. :laughing7: I know one man now who is practicing hand dowsing and
he is doing just great with it. I tried hand dowsing a few years ago and it does work but you have to stay on top of it all the time or it will slip away from you.
have fun,
elh :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions