Sad day for CRH

weighit

Feb 17, 2007
Northern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX with a Big Foot coil
Gold Bug 2
Some days hunting are just not as good as other days, at least I don't have to pay any fines! One of these days you'll be back on here showing off the silver! Never Give Up!!

OP
OP
Oquario79

Oquario79

Sep 5, 2015
NC/SC Border
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some days hunting are just not as good as other days, at least I don't have to pay any fines! One of these days you'll be back on here showing off the silver! Never Give Up!!

True. The fine I paid today was on a traffic violation on my way to a bank back in July... was doing 75 on a 55.. that day found 2 40%... those were the most expensive 40%'rs I have ever paid...

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

We've got our ups and downs. Maybe some day you'll get a collection dump.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other
True. The fine I paid today was on a traffic violation on my way to a bank back in July... was doing 75 on a 55.. that day found 2 40%... those were the most expensive 40%'rs I have ever paid...

I was at fault in a fender bender while CRHing last year... Think I found $50 worth of silver that day but came home with an $800 repair bill plus raised insurance rates.

I do not advise this method of CRHing, definitely not profitable haha.

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I live so close to my banks, I mostly walk... I get my exercise in, and get my heavy lifting in all at the same time!

GlenDronach

Bronze Member
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at fault in a fender bender while CRHing last year... Think I found $50 worth of silver that day but came home with an $800 repair bill plus raised insurance rates.

I do not advise this method of CRHing, definitely not profitable haha.

Question: did you have an accident on your route, or were you going through rolls while driving? The 2nd one would be :laughing7:

At least you're ok.

jcole77

May 7, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Question: did you have an accident on your route, or were you going through rolls while driving? The 2nd one would be :laughing7:

At least you're ok.

Distracted driving is actually nothing to laugh at. People don't realize what a big problem it is today. When you're walking, or on a bicycle, you really need to have your head on swivel. Someone in my neighborhood on their bicycle got hit by a car driven by a person texting while driving on Wednesday. They had to be taken to the hospital. The bicycle was smashed pretty bad.

Avago

Jun 26, 2014
The 2nd State
Primary Interest:
Other

At least you're ok.

NOT CRHing and driving, that would be tough! Wintry conditions contributed but I just made a dumb move. Low speed glancing impact, just a real pain!

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Been there.......was at a bank and asked all tellers but one for halves, got a few clads and was one my way out the door. From the one teller I didn't ask I hear silver clinking, I think she was showing the manager what she had. I debated turning around but felt like a fool. got in my car, took off, a few lights down decided to U turn back to the bank....and BAM! fortunately no one hurt but my car was done for. Got 1 1964 from hours of hunting that day plus lost about $2k in car value

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread