cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I'll bite, who's ATP?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, is that your detector? The AT Pro? You're going back to the Bounty HUnter? Are you crazy?

OP
OP
A

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 and 350,BH Tracker IV and now the Garrett AT Pro and White's VX3.
haha Yeah it's the detector.
No not going back to the BH either.

I've been beaten down by harassment to the point it's simply not worth it any longer.

Apparently my "stomping ground" is filled with ignorant scum.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's harassing you? You're giving up detecting?

OP
OP
A

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
Took my daughter out today. Some dick actually screamed at her that her detector was violating a noise ordinance and was bothering the animals. She uses a bh junior.
Needless to say she got emotional which caused a confrontation with this person.

Craziest part is I took the advice of people here and went into a remote wooded area. Chances of running into anyone is slim.

Just had enough.

Sent from my Galaxy note 2 using TreasureNet

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Just point the scumbags out Adamsr0522 - we got your back!
fight_right.gif
fight_onground.gif
fight.gif

OP
OP
A

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
I should have drowned him in the fn pond!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get some headphones.....that should take care of any noise issue. You're going to get knuckleheads that just can't stand anyone else having fun. Just smile, tell them, "have a good day", and walk away. Came back another day at a different time and try again.

OP
OP
A

Adamsr0522

Dec 30, 2012
Cohoes NY
Detector(s) used
The bh junior didn't have a head phone capability.

Today was just the last issue as of late.

The point is that people suck. Yelling at a child?

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Adam, sorry about the bad experience you had. Hopefully you will reconsider after you have a chance to chill. I'm angry just hearing about it but you can't let idiots get to you like that. I think you just need to work on your idiot avoidance skills. Take a break and do something else for a while.

Jay In NewKen

Jun 24, 2012
New Kensington, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Adam, that's messed up. No one should act like that in front of a kid/child. Kinda pi$$'s me off just reading that. Seems some people just need something to complain about even if its a benign as a child wielding a detector, ball, etc. I agree with taking a break for a bit and hopefully you both won't be discouraged from swinging in a short while

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
wtf? why didn't you @$@^^ and then grabbed him and **^&%^theres no reason to take ^%&%^&% from anybody.

marh415

Apr 30, 2013
Rhode Island
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ACE 350, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
**** that, I would put a mega phone on that thing and go back again tomorrow!! Nobody should talk to a child like that, let alone somebody else's!! Don't give up something you enjoy just because some people are douchebags!!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow sorry to hear that maybe ur last say i agree there are alot of ignorant people out there but who are they to tell u what u can or cant do they dont own you nor do they have any say in anything you do there just jealous they dont have a detector to go out with and the people with the load cars and m cycles off road bikes they just feel threatened so they figure us metal detecorists are week i tell them all they dont like it look the other way piss off ill stop when u drop dead no one can take away what makes you happy then i would have told my kid to turn around and wrapped the detector rod around his head if no law cant do anything no noise disturbance is at night sorry it just makes me mad that people think they have the right to say hay u cant do that says who

kevin hoffman

Sep 7, 2012
cambridge md
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that is sad, people forget that child will grow up soon and without a constructive release you could end up like some freak that yells at kids, wish i could make it right ,god bless

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
dude, don't give up! cmone what the hell is wrong with you?

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wtf? why didn't you @$@^^ and then grabbed him and **^&%^theres no reason to take ^%&%^&% from anybody.

This is what most of us would like to do I suspect but I'm sure he wouldn't want his young daughter to witness that scene. After I posted earlier in this thread it occurred to me that one of those really loud air horns would have been just the right tool to blast that sob with. But then again, with people what they are today, it could have escalated to gunfire. People are murdered over nothing every day.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is what most of us would like to do I suspect but I'm sure he wouldn't want his young daughter to witness that scene. After I posted earlier in this thread it occurred to me that one of those really loud air horns would have been just the right tool to blast that sob with. But then again, with people what they are today, it could have escalated to gunfire. People are murdered over nothing every day.

Oh I'm sure u, I, we and a lot of others would have wanted to beat him for thinkii he can have authority over whoever, I have kids myself I take detecting & I know how hard it must have been to bite ur lip just like was said people murder others over nothin or the other bs ill sue u I can't stand that I'd rather u have a problem just deal with it right there man to man no guns knives lawyers all that's bs

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions