cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All your choices would work fine. CORS and NEL are virtually identical. I have both the 15" WOT and NEL Attack on my Excaliburs and my E-trac. I like the Attack slightly better (and it's cheaper). I find it a bit more stable, pin points better, and gets slightly more depth. I haven't personally tried the Thunder, but, for max depth, you might look at the NEL Big also. As a side note, I found I needed a sling with all those big coils to handle the extra weight. I can hunt all day with them now.

timelord

Sep 1, 2014
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the 15" WOT and that is now my main coil, I have found so much more with that coil over the stock and a 5x9. Here is a pic of what I found this year and most of it was with the 15". Most of it was found at the same parks I detected before with the other coils.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485649606.897170.jpg

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485649627.150070.jpg

timelord

Sep 1, 2014
Sheboygan WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you get any 15" get a sling, you can go for hours as long as you have one....

OP
OP
W

wentong81

Jan 28, 2017
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro;Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All your choices would work fine. CORS and NEL are virtually identical. I have both the 15" WOT and NEL Attack on my Excaliburs and my E-trac. I like the Attack slightly better (and it's cheaper). I find it a bit more stable, pin points better, and gets slightly more depth. I haven't personally tried the Thunder, but, for max depth, you might look at the NEL Big also. As a side note, I found I needed a sling with all those big coils to handle the extra weight. I can hunt all day with them now.

thanks.

OP
OP
W

wentong81

Jan 28, 2017
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro;Minelab safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ns,Thanks.

Top Member Reactions