Safaris Capabilities

Hardtack1862

Greenie
Mar 31, 2009
Aurora, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Tesoro Golden Saber, Tesoro Bandito ll, Excalibur ll
Safari's Capabilities

Yesterday I found an Indian Head penny along side a rusted steel bottle cap in a 3 inch diameter, 5 inch deep hole I dug. I was in the Coin and Jewelry factory settings mode. The processor seems fast enough for me. The Safari is more than capable.

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Safari's Capabilities

Sounds like a good machine ive read its one hell of a machine and quite capable. Enjoy. :icon_profileright:

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Its similir to the quatro from what ive read but updated must be nice .Im waiten on a xterra 70 .The safaris awesome. But got a deal and came up on a 70 so cant wait to fire it up. :icon_profileright:

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

obxguy2000 said:
Finally, some Safari topics again. I was thinking no one was buying them and the ones that had them had sold them. The Safari is a good machine.
Nope, I just bought one 4 days ago and I am impressed with it. Just need to train my "whites ears" to minelab.

marxionu

Dec 12, 2008
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75, Minelab Explorer SE PRO

Safari owners are too busy to dig silver. They cant sit and write here. :wink:

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Got a decent deal on the xterra 70 so went with it. Safaris a sweet machine nice features. I also like the features on the xterra 70.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread