saggitarius98, a question for you.

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, you seem to have a vast knowledge of a lot of these coins. I was just curious where you were able to learn it all. Do you have books?:thumbsup:

Did you realize that Benjamin Franklin also said "Beer is proof that God loves us"? I just thought that was interesting after seeing your signature.

Merc Crazy

May 31, 2012
West Chester, PA
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you realize that Benjamin Franklin also said "Beer is proof that God loves us"? I just thought that was interesting after seeing your signature.

Did you know that Franklin never said that? It's a common misquote, here's the actual quote from which that myth is derived.

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
I use my superpowers.:laughing7: But with all seriousness, I have all the Krause Books of World coins from 1701 to 2010. I also use my large collection of foreign coins as a good way to ID coins (know many common symbols of countries).

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you know that Franklin never said that? It's a common misquote, here's the actual quote from which that myth is derived.

"Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

Same thing, I just gave you the abridged version that would fit on a t-shirt...:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread