saginaw michigan

miamidave

Aug 23, 2008
hollywood
Detector(s) used
recon pro
Im coming to saginaw on the 11th of august to see my new grandson.
Im staying about a month so Im bringing my machine.
first victim is my daughters backyard. House was built in 1888 before they bought it it was rented to various families for the last 75 years.
if anyone wants to get together to hunt some parks,beaches,look for ghost towns ect. hit me up

seatedhalf

Dec 28, 2007
Parma MI
Detector(s) used
M6 and DFX and now a E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Based on What? Because nobody near Saginaw has seen this post?

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have meet some great people here on Tnet. Sorry that no one as responsed to your post. I know there is some great people up a little bit father, Maybe some up father will chime in for you. Well I am in the Northwest OH if you was coming this way you would be more then to detect with me. But Saginaw is around 3 hours from me. ......Matt

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a little to far , if not I would be more then glad to hit some places with you. But you never know when I might be in the mood for a drive, I am about 2 1/2 hours away. Good Hunting....

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tnet has to be the most unfriendly group of folks on the internet.
#1, Boy,they'll come running to be your friend after THIS post!

#2, Good luck. mid Michigan is dry. The combination of automotive retirees in the late 90s with disposable income for high end detectors and NOTHING to do but detect 40 hours a week, treating it like a job, means that it has been HAMMERED.

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

#2, Good luck. mid Michigan is dry. The combination of automotive retirees in the late 90s with disposable income for high end detectors and NOTHING to do but detect 40 hours a week, treating it like a job, means that it has been HAMMERED.
All lies michigan is loaded with old coins

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes they did get the easy finds but I guess if it was easy I won't be doing it, just have to work a little harder theses days.

naldarn

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Talk about reviving a thread, he was talking about august 2011

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread