sailed down to the lane just before low tide for a spin - some targets - no tick

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the lane and expected to be all alone and I was for a short spell and then off in the distance I see my old buddy big rich. He was just getting started too. He heads south into the professors territory and I head north up to 22nd and then back to the pier.

I was windy, sandy and darn cold, but I was toasty warm inside my waders and had on my face deal--------warm gloves

Found some dimes, few pennies, few quarters – small lock and then something gold looking and pretty good size----------------made in spain------------22K ?? - and then I find this guy paddling to shore real fast – he is new – he is shiny – I feel he does not like the cold water – I dry him off, take his pic and then I sail him back into the sea, so u guys be on the look out for this guy around 16th., probably still paddling very hard.

TRY MADE IN SPAIN NITRO – Darn piece of junk

No more cabin fever anyway.

Good luck everyone
O1201.jpg

O1202.jpg

O1203.jpg

O1204.jpg

O1205.jpg

O1206.jpg

O1207.jpg

O120NUT.jpg

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you cured your cabin fever Max. It is 9 degrees here and I am cold..........

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
I'm in WV and it's cold, last time i went to the beach i found a 1.50 by the camp out areas not much but still a lot of fun went on the workout trail there is some hard stuff they put in that workout trail i could not do.

[email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread