Dec 17, 2013
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
White's Spectrum xlt
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious.. When you find something with monetary value do you sale them or do you find it hard to depart with your finds? I love my finds and cherish them . My wife and friends say sell. Just want to know how others feel about their finds. Something special about finding a coin of piece that no one else has or ever seen. Appre iate any comments about the subje t

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far I have hung onto everything except the clad, including a bunch of gold rings. May sell them at some point but right now, I enjoy taking them out on these cold winter days and remembering how beautiful and warm it was when I found them.

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also will be cashing clad in soon but i hold onto silver coins and rings or things like that because i look at it and it takes me right back to the hole where i found it! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
bentdiggin

bentdiggin

Dec 17, 2013
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250
White's Spectrum xlt
Bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy hobby. I love to pull display case out and smile at an item while I reflect on all the pull tabs I had to wade through to get that particular coin or piece. I personally don't like to know what some things are worth. If I don't know the valus the easier it is to keep.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once ya sell your stuff,its gone.Then the money will be gone.And then you will wish you still had your relic etc.They probably say sell because they might not share the same passion in your finds because they didn't find them.To me my finds are like trophies after a hard hunt. good luck and happy diggin

nleet22

Jan 5, 2014
lancaster pa
Detector(s) used
Garret ace 250, AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a safe full of finds and will keep them all...when I'm looking thru my stuff and my wife walks in the room I start saying " MY PRECIOUS"!!! and she leaves me alone ...cuz she wants me to sell some of it.. only the clad goes the rest is my personal treasure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread