Same new beach, More cash, More bullets, and YES.!! ANOTHER SILVER RING + Pics

Ray-King

Hiya all,
For those who read my post a couple of days ago, I went back yesterday and found another haul.!!!
Will keep this short and sweet so as not to bore everyone too much.

Finds List :
2 more Bullets. ( Same type as before ) Still need help with I.D.ing them Please.??
?9.70 in Change = $11.83 U.S. So far that brings my total up to about ?30 = $36.60 U.S.
13 Pre Euro, Peseta coins totalling 1,290 Pts, worthless today though.
And YET ANOTHER SILVER RING.!!! A heavy weight 6mm Wedding band type, 2mm thick.

Think i must be on a roll with this hobby.??
This Ace250 really loves COINS.!! Have found about 54 coins since i got my 1st Detector in February,
and NOW, 3 Silver rings and a cheapie Toe ring.
You might say I'm OVER THE MOON.!!!!!!!!
I'm still waiting for the day that my MD Bleeps and brings up that first GOLD ring though, but i live in hope.!!
Anyway, have added the photos of my finds and the beauty of a ring, which by the way took me nearly an Hour to clean. but it was worth it.!!!

Hope you like the pics and good luck and happy hunting to you all,
All the best wishes to you all,
Ray.

Attachments

• Finds After Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    Finds After Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 358
  • Before Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    Before Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 351
  • After Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    After Cleaning 01 SMALL.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0
S

southbound

WTG on the coins and silver! Glad to hear you are having so much luck. Vern

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Same new beach, More cash, More bullets, and YES.!! ANOTHER SILVER RING + Pi

the last picture is perfct it is very well lit very good details on it whats your technic?!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RAY!!!

You are doing great!!! Love that ring!

Nana ;)

OP
OP
Ray-King

Ray-King

Re: Same new beach, More cash, More bullets, and YES.!! ANOTHER SILVER RING + Pi

dekalb33 said:
the last picture is perfct it is very well lit very good details on it whats your technic?!

Hiya Dekalb,
Thanks for the reply to my post.
I use a Fuji S602 Digital camera which as well as having a macro button it also has DOUBLE macro too. I can get as close as about 3-4cm away from the object and then fill the frame. I do sometimes get a shadow from the lens body itself, but i just move it back a touch then zoom in a bit to make up for it.
I just set the camera on a tripod and use the self timer ( very important ) to avoid any camera shake at such close distances. I don't use any flash at all, just normal room lights and if i need extra lighting then i use a camping gaz lantern held above the camera. Bit like a modern day flashpan from years gone by.
I place the item on a black velvet jewelery pouch which is great for giving NO reflections or glare.
I just take my time with it and take about half a dozen shots at slightly different angles and lighting and then choose the best one.
Then i just give it a very little tweek with a photoshop type program just to give it that final touch.
Quite easy really just a little practice and a good camera and that's about it.
Hope this has helped and thanks again for your reply.
All the very best to you and happy hunting too.
Ray.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ray,

Another great day!! Keep it up. Like that ring too.

HH :)
RR

O

OKIE

WTG ;D :D
HH KING
Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread