Same Site but with New Electroscope Fieldscope!

Jun 12, 2008
Traveling USA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, V3I, Minelab Xterra 705, Excalibur 1000, 4500, Explorer, E-trac,Xterra705, Garrett GTI 2500I, Sea Hunter,Infinium, Gold, Garrett ATPro, Fisher F75, Gold Bug, Two Box, Electroscope, Regulat
I have hit this site three other times and found some great stuff. However here is what I am talking about.
I was not able to go into the woods because you can't swing the coil in all the briar patches and trees. I used the Fieldscope to find some goodies I would not have been able to get if I didn't have the scope. I trianglated the spot and went in with hand nippers to cut a path to where the treasure was hiding for so many years. Here is a link for information onhttp://pages.suddenlink.net/topogs/insignia.htm.
Let me know what you think about this button.
Treasures Down Under

Attachments

• CAM02455.jpg
    CAM02455.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Upvote 1
OP
OP
T
Jun 12, 2008
Traveling USA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, V3I, Minelab Xterra 705, Excalibur 1000, 4500, Explorer, E-trac,Xterra705, Garrett GTI 2500I, Sea Hunter,Infinium, Gold, Garrett ATPro, Fisher F75, Gold Bug, Two Box, Electroscope, Regulat
Here is the link to The fieldscope. Watch the videos they help you narrow down the search for treasure.specialty-electroscopes
I have been using them since 2008.
Fieldscope_BIG.jpg
Treasures Down Under

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread