• 1400373105048.jpg
    1400373105048.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Banner.........

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2014
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Send it to me for verification. Lol

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red cobra sir, what do you mean by sending it to you?

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Xlt/Dfx/BHID , Excaliber, nowCtx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I left info regarding the Gold certs on your other post! None have ever been in private hands , there were only 42,000 made all but 6 are accounted for and destroyed , upon reading the notes you'll find they make no sense! There are frequently bundles of these that turn up in the Philippines and Indonesia

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is not possible. anyway i am not dealing/selling those items. for i am not the owner of it. My point is to check if those items are genuine. In this forum i believe my life/identity will not be divulge in general public. Security reasons.

Thanks, red cobra

Edgardo

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your safest by not being involved in any transaction regarding these items, specifically under NO CIRCUMSTANCE are you to give or provide ANYTHING of value to the sellers of these items , even if the boxes where genuine they would be able to sell them without involving you, so why have they involved you? Are they giving you a story about their legal status, or telling you they have tax issues and trying to funnel thru you? How do these people know you, do you know them? This has scam all over ! Good luck

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only by change that i met the person who has this bills, notes and certificates. One of the possibility is that i have idea on how to be in the net.

I have met on the person harry roisman. i have sent him the pictures, according to him he can arrange such negotiation for the payment of those items. That is why i posted these picture to gain knowledge on the legalities of this things. If those items will be bought the 10% will go to the taxes. But, there are also other things that they are considering especially the security for we have only one life to live.

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Imo You're gonna get screwed. If not screwed then dead. Trying to figure out if Eduardo is the screwer or the screwee. Good luck wouldn't touch it

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Housemom, its you opinion, i will not argue. I have post my intention with thee bills
Thanks

housemom6

Jun 7, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites Quantum XT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck either way you're gonna need it

shawninNY

Oct 2, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you read the info I posted about the Jp Morgan bank notes , you'll know they have 0 value ( if genuine and there not because all 42000 were destroyed in 1969-70) except the example in museums and the bureu of engraving they kept very tight records none have ever been in private hands! But yet you 200 ? If your involved at all your in way over your head ! It's 2014 your the only person they know with the ability to post a photo to the internet? Read that sentence a few times if you need to! Good luck

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is all for this thread. Thanks for the comments. I have doubts too for that JP morgan and the Wells fargo Bills before it was posted here. I am convinced it is not real.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other
Edgardo, if your source has any more enormous crates of cash, or huge containers full of cash, as pertaining to final disposition, I have access to a forklift and I am here to serve.

Togreenfeet

Silver Member
Apr 30, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in the war in Iraq. I saw the money. This is a scam

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
E

EDGARDO

Jun 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Togreenfeet, Sir Thanks for the comment on Iraqi dinar. talking about the dinar, i am not sure of it, but how could that be a scam? As i have not posted those items as for sale, nor have ask anyone to finance the selling of those itmes. Granted that is is a scam, that means there really exists such items thus, what should be done is to prove that they are genuine?
I know that there are really groups that are looking for those items, as they have forwarded unto me the trading platform and requirements for it. I can also post their documents forwarded unto me to support my claim that there are really personns/groups that are looking for these items.
These groups are looking for the Liberty Bonds 1912 & 1937, TOV, Iraqi Dinars, Tiger Zebra, Kobe Boxes, FRN, FRB, etc.
Again the problem is if those items are authentic, hence if they are genuine it is a huge amount, and for that, the whole country will benefit in general. Tis is also my view for i know we are free of our own views.
Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread