San diego Hospital radiation staff vrs 4 th graders on paranormal factors.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning, First , since you have no idea "where I am coming from ", I will start with the conventional, "visual acuity. I do request that all posts be in simple, plain English, no trade names or talk. We have readers in here that are still struggling to learn English as a second language - immigrants - besides, there isn't a single thing in the Universe, theories of it, or medicine, that can't be clearly explained in simple words.

K: I over heard my Mother saying that she had to get a new pair of glasses, since these weren't any good any more??? Later, she again repeated this with the new ones, and again???

From what I had learned , the lens of the eye becomes extremely rigid after a certain age, in effect becoming just like a normal camera lens.
so if this is true, just what is changing? I realize that the Iris can close down to effect an effective depth of field control, but this couldn't explain the constant need to change to more powerful glasses, so what could change??. I eventually came to the conclusion that it only could be the shape of the eyeball itself, precisely as in a camera. This could clearly be possible due to the muscle structure and the eye socket itself. This
is easily demonstrated by simply pressing on the eyeball with your fingers . The muscles working with the eye socket could readily change the focus and the field by simply elongating and shortening the eye ball, just as you can do with a tennis ball... This could cause other visual problems.

So to find out I went to a dollar store and purchased 3 pairs of glasses of ascending power, then proceeded to use the lowest magnification
at first. As to be expected, it took some time for the eyes to adjust to them, it was quite uncomfortable at first.
after I had adjusted, I stepped up to the next size, again, the same experience until I finally ended up with the coke bottle bottom sized ones. My eyes had adjusted to each in turn. I then started the return to normal unaided eyes, successfully.

Yes, I am quite aware of the experiment of using lenses that transmit an upside down version, but that is simply a function of the brain, not the eye itself.. Even today I do not use glasses, and Sally, I have 57 years on you, so when I performed that experiment , supposedly my lens were as hard / inflexible as it was possible

One night while I was driving, I noticed the taillights of the car ahead, suddenly appeared to be two vertically? Hmm, so to pass time, I started a bit of hyper suggestion and soon found that I could cause 5 different vertical positions of the lights simultaneously?? I also found that I could do this in various angles, even to horizontal. I believe that this falls into the land of controlled Astigmatism? This led me to wonder just how much the brain actually has in most of the basic visual problems, even to inducing psychological blindness. so I experimented along those lines also, this is for another post. Yes, I fully realize that there are many mechanical problems with the eyes, but since I could accommodate to the different glasses, even in reverse, why couldn't many others with basically normal eyes be given the proper suggestions or training to eliminate unnecessary glasses.

Comments on my experiements and findings ???

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm, no response to my last post ????? K will go into cellular communication in this one.

During my checkered career, I became involved in a project which required a bit of gas welding. Being an amateur, I managed to create pockets of the gas, which then exploaded blowing blobs of molten brass over my arms. As usual there was effectively no pain due to previous conditioning, but the skin remained charred or damaged. Shortly a large blister would form, as well as reddening of the skin due to the body sending an increased flow of blood carrying nutrients etc to the effected area.

About this time a friend sent me an old frayed, small black book, printed in English by a Yoga group in India in the middle 1800´s. It was in its entirety a specific reference to a section of the Vedics. It explained how the body and it´s cellular structure were in continuous contact with each other through a form of information sharing. This was a necessary survival evolution. This was accomplished by various means from simple chemical reactions to conscious thought. However, all eventually were basically electrical in essence.

It explained how individual cells could be communicated with. It suggested that you consider your body as an army, and that you, as the general, could communicate with any individual soldier, but that normally this would be done through the chain of command, which you could override if needed - your normal body functions in almost the exact same way. Consider directing a precise order to any malfunctioning cells the same way as you would to a similar soldier.

Since my past experience / experiments, did show a basic cumminication factor, I decided to try it.
When a BB sized blob of molten brass landed on my forearm, I used hyper suggestion to imagine that I was speaking directly to the injured cells and their surrounding healthy ones. In essence I explained to the injured cells that we would do what we could for them, then told the surrounding cells that since they were not directly involved or effected, to stay out of it and continuing doing their regular job.

That is exactly what happened, the injured cells simply sloughed off in a day or so, and the unharmed cells did not produce any reddening, blistering, or a reaction of any kind. What was extremely curious was that there was no scaring, simply a depression for a few days.!!

Our local doctor heard of my successful experiment and asked me to come to his office and explain it to him. The first thing that he did was to examine the latest site with a magnifying glass to confirm that there no scarring, just a depression.. Unfortunately he had very little visualization abilities, and soon became confused, he couldn't understand it when we began to move into the basic frequencies which are involved, or to conceive that cells do have a form of protective communication so we eventually went on our own ways.

He was not ready to accept anything that was not authorized by the AMA first, even though he saw it himself.

Don Jose de la Mancha

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
RDT....Are you saying that you "pre-conditioned" yourself to feel no pain whilst you were welding. Would it not have been sensible to cover your arms to prevent any molten brass falling on your skin. I presume you were wearing goggles, damage to the eye would surely be something that would need more than a pre-conditioned state. Is this a permanent state for you? "pre-conditioned" or is it something you do before undertaking anything that might have pain attached to it. I think a degree of common sense would be desirable with some jobs in order to prevent pain in the first place.... :hello: :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mi Britlander luv: The preconditioning applied to daily living, not just the brazing. Yes I did for a while, but all of my shirts were of synthetic materiel and a molten bit of brass simply made it worse by melting the shirt materiel to the skin "a la Hot glue gun". This allowed the molten materiel, being in intimate contact with the skin, to pass on even more heat damage than normal. Sally can explain the interesting effects of this.

Regarding the preconditioning, it is an ongoing auto feature with complete awareness of what has happened, and normal, carefull awareness kicks in for a protectiveness in order to not cause any more damage.

It also has another built in factor where I have to see Our Sally, or her equivalent, within 24 hrs, for further treatment if needed, and available. Otherwise it must be separately reinforced .

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Remember, Sally and crew, this not intended to be a monologue series of posts, but a presentation of past experiments and experiences. Your remarks are expected to be added in order to clarify any incorrect assumptions that I may have made, IF any !!.

On second thought, my ever luvin wife constantly reminds me that I do have feet of clay. Can You believe it?? Me ? he he he

Don Jose de La Mancha

p.s. Once we have established my MO as not completely out of the squirrel cage, we can go on.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening, does this mean that the "scrub up" is not really effective?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New biometric identifier: hand bacteria
Published 16 March 2010
http://www.homelandsecuritynewswire.com/new-biometric-identifier-hand-bacteria?page=0,1
Each individual has a "personal" bacteria communities living on the fingers and palms of individual computer users; members of these communities are deposited on keyboards, mice and other things we touch; the link between the bacterial communities and the bacterial DNA signatures of individuals may soon become a tool in forensic identification
Forensic scientists may soon have a valuable new item in their toolkits — a way to identify individuals using unique, telltale types of hand bacteria left behind on objects like keyboards and computer mice, says a new University of Colorado at Boulder study.
The CU-Boulder study showed that “personal” bacterial communities living on the fingers and palms of individual computer users that were deposited on keyboards and mice matched the bacterial DNA signatures of users much more closely than those of random people. While the development of the technique is continuing, it could provide a way for forensics experts to independently confirm the accuracy of DNA and fingerprint analyses, says CU-Boulder Assistant Professor Noah Fierer, chief author on the study.
“Each one of us leaves a unique trail of bugs behind as we travel through our daily lives,” said Fierer, an assistant professor in CU-Boulder’s ecology and evolutionary biology department. “While this project is still in it’s preliminary stages, we think the technique could eventually become a valuable new item in the toolbox of forensic scientists.”
The study was published 15 March in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Co-authors on the PNAS study included Christian Lauber and Nick Zhou of CU-Boulder’s Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences, or CIRES, Daniel McDonald of CU-Boulder’s department of chemistry and biochemistry, Stanford University Postdoctoral Researcher Elizabeth Costello and CU-Boulder chemistry and biochemistry Assistant Professor Rob Knight.
Using powerful gene-sequencing techniques, the team swabbed bacterial DNA from individual keys on three personal computers and matched them up to bacteria on the fingertips of keyboard owners, comparing the results to swabs taken from other keyboards never touched by the subjects. The bacterial DNA from the keys matched much more closely to bacteria of keyboard owners than to bacterial samples taken from random fingertips and from other keyboards, Fierer said.
In a second test, the team swabbed nine keyboard mice that had not been touched in more than twelve hours and collected palm bacteria from the mouse owners. The team compared the similarity between the owner’s palm bacteria and owner’s mouse with 270 randomly selected bacterial samples from palms that had never touched the mouse. In all nine cases, the bacterial community on each mouse was much more similar to the owner’s hand.
The team sampled private and public computers at CU-Boulder, as well as hand bacteria collected from a variety of volunteers on campus. The study showed the new technique is about 70 to 90 percent accurate, a percentage that likely will rise as the technology becomes more sophisticated, said Fierer, who also is a CIRES fellow.
In an effort to see how persistent the bacteria colonies were, the team also swabbed the skin surfaces of two individuals, freezing one set of samples at minus 4 degrees Fahrenheit and leaving the other room temperature. The results showed room-temperature bacterial colonies remained essentially unchanged after two weeks, pointing up the technique’s potential as a forensic tool. “That finding was a real surprise to us,” said Fierer. “We didn’t know just how hearty these creatures were.”
Previous research by Fierer and his colleagues — which indicated a typical hand carries about 150 bacterial species — also showed only 13 percent of bacteria species found a single hand were shared by any two people. “The obvious question then was whether we could identify objects that have been touched by particular individuals,” Fierer said.
The CU-Boulder team used a “metagenomic” survey to simultaneously analyze all of the bacteria on the fingers, palms and computer equipment, said Knight. The effort involved isolating and amplifying tiny bits of microbial DNA, then building complementary DNA strands with a high-powered sequencing machine that allowed the team to identify different families, genera and species of bacteria from the sample.
“This is something we couldn’t have done even two years ago,” said Fierer. “Right now we can sequence bacterial DNA from 450 samples at once, and we think the number will be up to 1,000 by next year. And as the cost of the technology continues to drop, even smaller labs could undertake these types of projects.”
Another reason the new technique may prove valuable to forensic experts is that unless there is blood, tissue, semen or saliva on an object, it’s often difficult to obtain sufficient human DNA for forensic identification, said Fierer. Given the abundance of bacterial cells on the skin surface, however, it may be easier to recover bacterial DNA than human DNA from touched surfaces, they said. “Our technique could provide another independent line of evidence.”
More research needs to done on how human bacterial signatures adhere to different surfaces like metal, plastic and glass, said Fierer. The new technique, though, may be useful for linking objects to users in cases where clear fingerprints cannot be obtained — from smudged surfaces, fabrics and highly textured materials, he said. The new technique would even be useful for identifying objects touched by identical twins, since they share identical DNA but they have different bacterial communities on their hands.
The new PNAS study was funded by the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America and the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
“This project is one example of why I got into science,” said Fierer. “We go down a lot of different paths trying to answer research questions we have, some of which pan out and some that don’t. This particular project is exciting for the whole team.”
Fierer said the new technique brings up bioethical issues to consider, including privacy. “While there are legal restrictions on the use of DNA and fingerprints, which are ‘personally-identifying’, there currently are no restrictions on the use of human-associated bacteria to identify individuals,” he said. “This is an issue we think needs to be considered.”
In a related November 2009 CU study led by Knight, the team developed the first atlas of microbial diversity across the human body, charting wide variations in microbe populations from the forehead and feet to noses and navels of individuals. One goal of the human bacterial atlas project is to find out what is normal to healthy people to provide a baseline for studies looking at human disease states, said Knight.
Working with a $1.1 million NIH grant to develop new computational tools to better understand the composition and dynamics of microbial communities, Knight and his colleagues have been developing novel methods to tag DNA samples with error-correcting “barcodes” to obtain more accurate gene sequencing data.
<>In the 2008 hand bacteria study, the researchers detected and identified more than 4,700 different bacteria species across 102 human hands in the study, only five species of which were shared among all 51 participants.

The study also showed that the diversity of bacteria on individual hands was 'not' significantly affected by regular hand washing.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning: this will be the last post until I receive an answering post from San Diego.

One night, a number of years ago, I was driving in my VW van with several people, south on the international highway. It was a warm, extremely humid, evening in July, with no moon... Just as the road made a curve to the left, smoke came pouring out of the dash and the lights went dim, perhaps half as bright as they normally were, but, enough for Me so see the road clearly.

As I slowed down, I looked off to the right for a place to leave the highway to see if I could repair the problem. There was perhaps a 30 degree embankment of about 12 ft hi. I saw a small dirt road leading from the highway down to a flat area below, so I took it. As I parked down on the flat area the lights went entirely out, it was pitch black.

I found my emergency light, and quickly fixed the short. I drove back up on the highway and we continued on our way. I noticed that no one was speaking, so I attempted to spark the conversation again, nothing, just silence. As I was wondering what was the matter, one of the gals asked me "How did you see that road down the embankment"? "There was enough light, remember"? I replied. "NO" she said. "there was NO light", the others agreed.

Hmm, so what happened???. How was I able to safely drive the van down a high embankment, on a steep dirt road with no incident?

Do I have latent psychic powers, a guardian Angel (Sally??) or what ?

I am curious as to your explanation?

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guten Morgen Freulein Sally Y juego de associos: You are a bit conspicuous by your lack of posts? why? Is it beyond your basic comprehension, inability, or unwillingness, to believe?
Perhaps, possibly, simply inertia?

Don Jose de La Mancha

S

Smee

Having to deal with anything that didn't have money attached must have Skeered her off . . .

. . . or maybe she only plays a doctor on the internet.

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sigh truckin, I am beginning to believe that you are right. They must be more addicted to that TV show than my amusing posts, Sheesh , and here I haven't even started into the good stuff - he he he.

However, I would have thought that they would at least explain from their point of view, why my posts were so humorous / ludicrous?

Surely, they can't be 'afriad' to discuss these things with us, since they have the smug basis of knowing ' all of the future advances of the sciences', especially the Medical and para nomal fields ?

Don Jose de La Mancha

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
time for me to wade in --- i will be using known "science" and ideals to expand thought on so called paranormal things .

lets talk "healing crystals" -- as a radiation trained person * i am quite sure you know about radio waves and how they treat cancer with them.

in the old days kids made "crystal radios" --thus crystals can trap and focus radio waves clearly ( it has been done in the past by children and can still be be done today . thus its a fact of science that crystals do trap and focus radiowaves ) so why is it that folks find that placing specail types of crystals upon a human body to aid it "odd or weird" ?
-- think of it as a very low dose radiation treatment -- as it focus's naturally occuriing natural radio waves on the body to promote healing

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
much the same way -- lots of natural "root medicence's" are studied by drug companies to find out what the elements are in certain plants that cause healing or prevent illnesses --the medical companies are looking for the "magic" chemical or blend of chemicals in natural medical plants that they can "reproduce" chemically and thus patent for sell. --- natural derived drugs are not patentible thus they need to make a chemical verison of it instead so they can patent it -- many natural drugs are effective but can not be "artifically" reproduced thus they never see the light of day.

S

Smee

ivan salis said:
much the same way -- lots of natural "root medicence's" are studied by drug companies to find out what the elements are in certain plants that cause healing or prevent illnesses --the medical companies are looking for the "magic" chemical or blend of chemicals in natural medical plants that they can "reproduce" chemically and thus patent for sell. --- natural derived drugs are not patentible thus they need to make a chemical verison of it instead so they can patent it -- many natural drugs are effective but can not be "artifically" reproduced thus they never see the light of day.

You are being too nice in saying it that way. Just be honest: They can't attach a price tag to it, so no one hears about it

The Cherokee supposedly had a treatment for skin cancers. A retired former coworker told me about it. It involved, among other things, milkweed. Why would a commercial entity allow information like that to be available to the general public if they could walk out into the woods and acquire the cure without paying the pharmaceutical company for it, or doctors to administer it?

What I love is doctors and their "Drug Pusher" mentality that has developed.

Has anyone noticed the number of new drugs available which, once you begin treatment, your body becomes "dependent" on them just like a junkie is "dependent" on his next fix?

Any statin drug, stop taking it and you are worse off than before you started.

Any blood pressure medication, beta blocker seem to be a preferred one lately because if you try to get off of them, it is extremely dangerous. You have to buy them. Your life depends on continuing that treatment.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread