Sand hunting tip:

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Waddle like a penguin, taking one SMALL step for every swing of the detector. Now, when you turn around, people will be LAUGHING at you! No... you will know exactly where you have been so you won't repeat an area. The waddle will be automatic if the steps are about six inches long, same as the swing coverage. (And guys, if you are wearing sunglasses to watch chicks, don't STUMBLE on anyone!) TTC

Upvote 0

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, I think that's pretty good advice. I find good things happen whenever I slow down.
Nice Psalm, too.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry, I think that's pretty good advice. I find good things happen whenever I slow down.
Nice Psalm, too.
Tnx Bill. Many people think they covered 100 yards when they walk that far. They have only covered an 8 inch line 100 yards long. By sweeping back and forth, overlapping, LIKE THE BOOK SAYS, you have covered 100 yards! The "waddle" falls right in when overlapping. Yes, my favorite (and only memorized) passage of THE GOOD BOOK. TTC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread