Sand

lowtidetim

Jan 28, 2005
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Virginia Beach surf lane is still sanded in. Hunting has not been very good lately. We are waiting for something to happen that will loosen up the Surf Gods hold on the treasures of the deep and shallow water for us water and wet sand hunters. As soon as conditions change I will up date. In the mean time hh and good luck to all the surf pirates out there.
LTT

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I rented a car and visited some friends at Virginia Beach. While there I thought I'd hit the sand for awhile before heading home. Once at the beach I learned I left my detector at the hotel and didnt' put it in the trunk like I thought. So I walked out on the sand just to look at the waves and bent down to pick up a pop can and found a silver chain sticking out of the sand. It was .925 but all twisted up and worthless as jewerly, but silver none the less. I left feeling good. ;D

HH,
Sandman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions