Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hit a tot lot close to home that I scoured with the Ace250 last fall, then the AT-Pro teaches me a lesson on finding even more----:hello:Kitty Sanrio 925, the loop and clasp are magnetic but chain is AG. 1.8 grams, plus the usual clad. pulled nickels and qtrs. over a foot down. IMG_1613.JPG IMG_1614.JPG IMG_1615.JPG IMG_1616.JPG IMG_1611.JPG IMG_1612.JPG you can have your Subaru, love is having the AT-Pro:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 8

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tot lots are fun, such a huge variety of stuff that lands there. Looks like you got a nice assortment.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good job on the silver, that's a very unique one!

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds.

I have had almost zero luck in tot lots. I did find a tiny hollow gold earring but other than that it's been mostly tons of zincoln's and clad. I just haven't hit anything remarkable from a tot lot. I rarely hunt them anymore for that reason.

Congrats on your great tot lot finds though. silver always makes the hunt a good one in my book.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I WANT THAT SANTA AND I WANT IT NNNNOWWWW ! MAN I COULD GET MY WIFE TO DO CARTWHEELS WITH THAT ITEM . SHE LOVES ANYTHING SANTA THAT IS A UNIQUE PEICE ALL OF THEM , OH HE KNOWS WHEN YOU BEEN SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS WHEN YOUR , IM AS BAD AS WALMART PUTTING THE THOUGHT OF CHRISTMAS OUT EARLY.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I WANT THAT SANTA AND I WANT IT NNNNOWWWW ! MAN I COULD GET MY WIFE TO DO CARTWHEELS WITH THAT ITEM . SHE LOVES ANYTHING SANTA THAT IS A UNIQUE PEICE ALL OF THEM , OH HE KNOWS WHEN YOU BEEN SLEEPING AND HE KNOWS WHEN YOUR , IM AS BAD AS WALMART PUTTING THE THOUGHT OF CHRISTMAS OUT EARLY.

Send Rich a PM and make him an offer for the Santa. He only displays his really "special" finds. And he's a heck of a nice guy. Make him an offer he can't refuse and I'm sure he'd sell you the Santa.

beez0404

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2014
Newton, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rich I am so glad you're having fun with the AT Pro. After a shaky start you would appear to be on the road to mastering that machine like you did the 250.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread