Saturday at the park with my upgrade.

nappy

Nov 17, 2007
Notheast Indiana
Detector(s) used
QXT-Pro, Eldorado, Excalibur, Explorer II
Hello to all. I've lurked around TN now for about a month. I figured I should at least register and thank you all for the help I have received by just reading your posts. This insane drive to dig up everything underfoot started when I was 10 with a micronta 3001. 20 some odd years later, with insanities rekindled from a TH club display at local fair, I'm a proud owner of a White's QXT pro. I was still using the micronta, just found a 1942 quarter with it month and a half ago on the river bank. Anyway here are some pics of today"s finds. Sorry no pics of today's clad already mixed them in with the rest of the QXT clad finds, but the count was: 31 pennies, 4 nickles,10 dimes, 4 quarters, for a three week total of $12.75. I'm on a mission to pay it off, or at least pay for batteries. Thanks for the great posts. I love looking at "What is it?" Well I've gotta get, Thanks again!

Attachments

• Web IMG_1587.jpg
    Web IMG_1587.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 536
  • Web IMG_1589.jpg
    Web IMG_1589.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
OP
OP
nappy

nappy

Nov 17, 2007
Notheast Indiana
Detector(s) used
QXT-Pro, Eldorado, Excalibur, Explorer II
azmetaldetector said:
For us White's fans...can you post a pic of the QXT Pro?... ;D
Sure, I ruined 2 hacksaw blades, but I think it's all in the pic now.lol.. New in the box when I got it...even got to put on the rubber feet and armcuff pads. So far its training me pretty good. Thanks for the replies.
nappy

Attachments

• nappy\'s Quantum xt-pro.jpg
    nappy\'s Quantum xt-pro.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 311

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread