Saturday finds

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran across a garage sale with tons of star wars/stamp and train collectibles. I got a Connie Francis Autographed beach ball, Mister Rogers photo autographed, a 1969 1st day edition cancelled stamp of first man on moon and another signed form from vernon pressly also included were 2 100 share cancelled Maryland and Something railway stocks framed and an oil and gas company certificate framed all for $10. Didnt know anything about star wars figures so I stayed away from those. I also found a GE deepfryer for $5 that retails for $96 at Sears.

war-digs-it

Feb 16, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum!
We love sales,
We love deals,
We are addicts and...
We love pictures!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yard_sale.gif
Nice buys and maybe you could add some pictures cazisme? Thanks for sharing...

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to apologize for not thanking you for the Vester Presley signed autograph that you sent me like 3-4 months ago. Somehow the manila envelope you sent it in got mixed in a box of stuff and I just found it 2 days ago. It took me a day before I realized who it came from. Then I remembered your post and my pm to you. Thank you for the signed picture. If there is anything I can help you out with, let me know.

OP
OP
C

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem enjoy! I thank you and other members who have been very helpfull to me in getiing up and running selling on ebay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions