Saturday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Friday evening I found out that one of my good sites had had over 4 inches of rain Wednesday night. It is about 14 miles from my house and we didn't even have a drop of rain. It has been several months since we have had an inch of rain at our house. Needless to say I was excited about going to look Saturday morning. I went to one of the areas and began looking. In about 5 minutes I looked up and there was a person walking toward me on the same row. I had met him in the field last year. He lives 50 miles away and does not have permission to look. He had already looked almost all of the site. It really started my day on a sour note. I told him that the farmer had told me if I saw him again to tell him to leave. I did and he did. I found the first two points in an area of the field that is not very good but he had not looked it. All of the other points were found in different sites.

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

Upvote 0

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a pocket full of keeper artifacts. Nice finds and pics. Keep searching!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. And no, it wasn't me! But, I am glad you got to run him off. It was people like that who were responsible for my buddy and I losing a very good spot. I wish I could catch them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions