Saturday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
After finishing some jobs that needed to be done Saturday morning I didn't have much time to look before college football started at noon. I had a site that I really wanted to hunt, it was close to home, and it isn't very large so I went there. This is what I found in 1 hour and 20 minutes.

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

Upvote 0

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad at all. What is the wihiteish material? I find that sometimes and it really looks soft as compared to other types. Maybe back then that was a harder stone.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Not bad at all. What is the wihiteish material? I find that sometimes and it really looks soft as compared to other types. Maybe back then that was a harder stone.

The white artifact in the last picture on the left side is quartz. All of the other artifacts is made of coastal plains chert.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coastal plains chert. Seems kinda soft to me. I got a waller knife made out of it.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Americus. So is that bifurcate the oldest one or are they all the same time frame? Good hunt as always.

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
PA. NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Americus!! You had a decent day and that bifurcated point looks crude but mean!!!......................GTP(Chris)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread