Saturday/Sunday Hunts

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Saturday I went to a field that has always produced for me. The field is a dry land field that was planted in corn. Because of the severe drought the corn did not make it and the field was harrowed up last week. We finally got a lot of rain in parts of the county Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. This particular field did not get near as much as we got in town (4.2 inches at my house) but it did have some. I was disappointed that I only found a lot of broken points. I then went to another field not far away and found the big point above the quarter (It would have been an awesome artifact if whole) and the two points to the right.

100_5197.jpg

Today I went to a field that has really yielded for me since I got permission to look it this spring. It was planted in cucumbers but the field has been harrowed and has had a lot of rain. I was pleased to find these.

100_5193.jpg

100_5190.jpg

100_5203.jpg

100_5205.jpg

100_5208.jpg

100_5211.jpg

Upvote 0

ohioaxeman

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2007
sandusky, ohio
After way too much rain here in the spring, we are praying for it now! Maybe get some tomorrow... 50% chance with storms... That one above the quarter would of been a dandy! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions