Saturdays hunt turned out to be the best of the season so far! Four rings!

Paul4x4

Dec 31, 2007
Finland
Detector(s) used
E-Trac/Pro-Pointer/Ace 250
So, my Fridays hunt was good, but the Saturdays hunt was awesome! :headbang:

We went detecting a couple lake beaches with a friend of mine. First beach was new to us, and there was a nice sized grass area to hunt. We started working on it, and less than ten minutes later my buddy scored a silver ring with a large black stone! Damn, I thought I was quickly loosing our small competition, and decided to skip all the crap signals to get even with him as fast as possible, LOL :D

Not long after that I got my first silver ring, but the joy didn't last very long, because my buddy found a silver toe ring almost instantly after that right behind me! I can't believe I missed that one! :o He was leading again, but a while later I dug a tiny heart ring which he walked right over just a moment before. So now I got to laugh at him like he did to me. When I flipped the plug and saw the ring, I just said that there seems to be some nice goodies in your tracks too ;D Then the next ring he found was at the spot I walked right past earlier just a few feet away! Once again he was in the lead, but as soon as I thought I couldn't find any more rings, my second heart ring popped out of the ground! Whohoo, we were even again 3-3! :headbang:

Then we decided to go to another beach near by which we hunted once last fall, and the first signal I dug turned out to be the fourth ring for the night :o And I happened to win our ring competition with that one, because the only thing silver my buddy found that place was a 30% silver 1 Markka coin from 1966.

After all we both had a great time, and the seasons best hunt so far! Let's see what we find next time... :P

€9.45($12.57) this time + a bunch of those useless old Markka coins like always.

Attachments

• Ring 1 in the plug.jpg
    Ring 1 in the plug.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 444
  • Ring 2 in the plug.jpg
    Ring 2 in the plug.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 440
  • Ring 3 in the hole.jpg
    Ring 3 in the hole.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 442
  • Ring 4 in the plug.jpg
    Ring 4 in the plug.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 439
  • Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 436
  • Ring 1.jpg
    Ring 1.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Ring 2.jpg
    Ring 2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 431
  • Ring 3.jpg
    Ring 3.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 443
  • Ring 4.jpg
    Ring 4.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0
P

Pentico

Wow Paul, another great day!
Keepers for sure.

HH
ChrisP

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice day of ring hunting :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on some good hunting there!! :thumbsup: 4 rings in one hunt...wow! love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread