WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I had some technical difficulties this weekend, so these are going to be a few days behind. I took lots of pics and it's going to take a while to transfer them and edit. I originally posted these from camera to phone app without editing. If you want, you can view the originals here: #9659

We went out of the Huron River Saturday morning.

sun2.JPG

sun4.JPG I really liked this one, so I looked up the Charter Captain and sent him the pic in an email.

sun5.JPG

Thanks for looking!

~Sis

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty way to start the day.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Enjoyed. Look forward to the next ones.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I really like that first image. Here's what happened in 10 of minutes playing around ...

playing around.jpg

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I really like that first image. Here's what happened in 10 of minutes playing around ...

View attachment 1628851

Thanks that’s cool! They all pretty much started out looking like the last pic. I set it on the dusk/dawn but couldn’t remember what to do after that. Bouncing around on the boat didn’t help much either. LOL!

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just curious, what settings do you have your camera set for saving the pics? If your camera is like mine (Nikon L340 coolpix) there are different modes you can save the images to. Some are higher quality than others, which will definitely make a difference in the resulting images. These cameras don't always make the best choice for us out of the box, check your manual. Mine has only one mode which saves a high quality JPG image (absolutely NO RAW images can be saved on my camera).

That is the only reason I haven't tossed my old canon EOS. Raw is lossless while JPG introduces some aspecting (imperfections) related to compression of the image. Also, every time a JPG is edited, it loses more detail.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Idk. I’ll have to get back with you later on that one.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great way to start the day! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread