Save good condition 64-70 halves?

PhattyB

Apr 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure, if they're AU or MS coins then they can definitely carry a premium someday. A separate tube would be fine as long as you didn't disturb them too often. The 1970 already carries a premium, and '64s have potential. '65-'69 may lag behind those two.

OP
OP
RamsesII

RamsesII

Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Phatty. My first CRH half was a 1970-D in great condition. Ok - I'll look through the 64s to see if any are AU. Otherwise I'll still keep them in tubes.

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Phatty. My first CRH half was a 1970-D in great condition. Ok - I'll look through the 64s to see if any are AU. Otherwise I'll still keep them in tubes.

Yeah, definitely don't throw the '70-D in with the junk!

:)

- DS

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

By recognizing that there are coins in the realm of junk silver that carry a numismatic premium due to lack of circulation, you are evolving in the ranks of hunters. Most have no clue about varieties and errors and are only to eager to sell their junk for mowers. Don't be that guy. Since you are going through finds, you might as well take the time to scrutinize your coins for varieties and errors. A simple google search will provide you with ample results to help in your education.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread